Ivy and Her Father *extra chapter*

Enjoy y'all. Cz I know y'all will.

Renee__D
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivy was laying in her bed, honestly minding her own business while being on her phone.

.

The tv was playing but she really wasn't feeling it at the moment.

.

Stephan had left out to handle some work which left her at home by herself or so she thought.

.

Roof

.

Roof

.

"AHHHHH" Carlos screamed could be heard from the devils dog barking at him.

.

Hearing the scream, ivy couldn't help but get up and see. Getting closer to the all to familiar sound, she begans to laugh at the sight in front of her.

.

"What are you laughing at, help me" Carlos said as he ranned while the dog chased after him.

.

"Get your fucking dog, Ivy"

.

"It don't bite" she said trying to bite her tongue to stop herself from laughing

.

"Have you seen them motherfucking teeth" he yelled

.

Ivy hovered over in laughter at the sight of him crawling on the counter quick as no words could form out of her mouth.

.

"Stupid fucks thought they could get me. They must not know I'm motherfucking Flash" he said while huffing and puffing as they continue to bark.

.

Adding on he says, "And you're standing there laughing while your demon dogs chase me" he said glaring at her as she continues to laugh

.

"That shit was funny"

.

"Glad to know that you found entertainment out of me" he said rolling his eyes.

.

The dog continues to bark as Carlos taunt them, "Yeah, you bitches can't get a handsome man like me now huh" he said as he did a little dance as a victory.

.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" ivy said while he turned his head towards her.

.

"Why. They can't reach me" he said as he goes to stick up his finger and make silly faces.

.

"Because of this" Ivy said as her dog took a leap and jumped on the counter.

.

Carlos mouth hung opened as he quickly pulled out his gun.

.

"Don't you fucking shoot my dog" Ivy said

.

"What the fuck you want me to do. That thing going to bite me. Why you train the devil out of all things" he said dramatic

.

The growl could be heard as he step closer to Carlos, "Ivy I swear on my dead wife, if you don't get this dog. I'm going to shoot"

.

"I hope she rolling now in her grave but shoot my dog then I'm disowning you"

.

Seeing the dog step closer, Ivy whistles signaling the dog over there to her.

"Good boy" she said kissing him on his head as he wags his tail before walking off.

.

Carlos got off the counter before walking over to her glaring, "Let's get on the fact that you said you're disowning me if I shoot your dog"

"You ain't disowning shit" he said

.

"Do you want to go to a nursing home" Ivy said with a serious look.

.

"I wish the fuck you would" he said as Ivy turned around going Upstairs as Carlos kept rambling about her sending him to a nursing home.

.

CHECK IT OUT‼️

CHECK IT OUT‼️

MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE UPLOADED BUT FOR RIGHT NOW YALL ENJOY THIS ONE❤️

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME
SHARE

Renee__D