11 | New Friendship

We hit 14k on Dec 20,2021

After that embarrassing moment, I wasn't even planning on going towards him.

I don't even know why I'm feeling this way.

Maybe it's because I've never experience nothing like this before.

My bike roamed through the street. Once the light turned green, I zoomed off.

Speeding down the road with the air flowing with me is the best feelings ever. I had on a helmet to protect myself just in case I get into an accident.

From time to time I don't wear them...

I made a curves before slowing down seeing kids walking and talking with friends. I make my way through then before parking my bike.

I could feel the many stares on me which cause me to roll my eyes.

People acting like they don't have nothing better to do with their lives.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder before swinging my leg getting off the bike.

I took off my helmet, feeling more stares of people.

I look over the parking lot searching for biological seeing them over there standing by a car with more boys and Iris just looking around nervous.

I wanted to laugh at her expression.

Alex looked towards my way waving his hands in the air.

I wanted to ignore him and just walked away but decided against it.

Once I made it to the car, there were mostly boys looking at me. Victor had a scolded on his face like he rather be any place other than her. And Iris is well....Iris I guess.

"Dude you didn't tell me both your sister is Hot" someone said.

"Shut the fuck up"I said lowing my tone scaring him off a minute.

"Introduce us" someone said

"Ok so this is Elias and Arthur and we'll these are my sisters Iris and Ivy"

"Hey" iris said

They all said hey to her as while I just remained silent.

"Dude since when you had sisters" Elias ask

"They weren't living with us but now my dad—"

I walked away from this conversation that I did not wanna listen to .

I heard footsteps behind me, I turned my head slightly seeing Victor.

Guess he got bored too.

I opened the school doors seeing kids all over the lockers kissing, hugging...you know what teenager do these days.

I was going for the principle office until I head a voice.