Ch 18: Will You Go Out With Me?

Robin POV

After a good nights rest I've figured out my plan, now the question is how do I manage to get away from the two girls I'm currently living with.

Breakfast comes first, then I'll try to make up an excuse to leave for a few hours. What could go wrong?

Everything, everything could go wrong, I know this from experience.

I'll just have to do everything to the best of my abilities, and not hold back. And maybe focus on what I'm cooking up at the moment.

Shoot, I almost burnt the eggs.

Elizabeth: "Oh! Good morning Robin, making breakfast I see." She says with a bed head and still in her pyjamas.

She looks much different now than when we were on set.

Robin: "It's already noon, I hope you don't mind that I used your kitchen." I say placing the egg on the plate.

Elizabeth: "Not at all, and I see you've prepared quite a lot." She says as I place the plate on the table with the rest of breakfast.

Robin: "Hmm, It does seem to be that I've made a little too much." I say looking at the table that's completely covered by a variety of breakfast dishes, it appears that I became too lost in my thoughts.

Elizabeth: "I usually go out to eat breakfast." She says taking a seat. "But this is a nice change of pace." She says with a satisfied hum.

A door creaks open and we turn to the noise. Through the crack in the door Leticia's eyes peek outside and meet mine. They quickly disappear back into the room shortly after.

Robin: "Breakfast is ready, get it while it's hot." I call to her.

No response.

Elizabeth: "Robin made it." She adds.

The door swings open and Leticia appears with bags underneath her eyes. She was clearly tired, but seemed very energetic at the moment.

Leticia: "Robin made it?" She asks brightening up despite her tiredness.

Robin: "Yeah, and I've made a lot." I say looking at my work.

Without anymore words Leticia takes a seat excitedly.

Elizabeth: "You look quite good in an apron." She comments randomly while looking at me.

Robin: "It's an apron, what do you mean? Is this a fashionable apron?" I ask considering that Elizabeth is a model.

Elizabeth: "Absolutely not." She chortles. "I'm just thinking you look like a housewife making breakfast for us so early in the morning." She smiles.

How many times is now that I've been called a housewife?

Robin: "I'm just good at taking care of others." I say grabbing everyone a plate and cutleries.

Leticia: "You better believe he is, and he always looks good doing it." She says looking down at her camera smiling at the picture she just took of me.

Elizabeth: "Does she always do that?" She asks me.

Robin: "Take pictures? Yes." I say setting the table.

Elizabeth glances at Leticia who was quietly giggling while almost falling asleep and widening her eyes to keep awake. Elizabeth just quietly giggles.

With the table set I allow the girls to get their food, while I grab a comb. Almost automatically I'm now behind Elizabeth with the comb raised.

Elizabeth: "Uhm, what are you doing Robin?" She asks with a brow raised.

I blink myself out of my trance and lower my hands.