|chucky cheese|

"How much for the doll?" You ask, whilst fiddling with your ten dollar note.

"20 bucks." The woman nods.

"20- I don't have that much!" You hold up your note.

"Where did you get this?" Jake asks, picking up the doll

"Honestly I don't remember.." The woman trails off. "You both into vintage?"

"No were into retro." Jake speaks up.

"Oh.. what's the difference?" The woman asks.

"About ten bucks." You smirk, convincingly.

"Fair enough." She hands Jake the doll as you give her the ten dollar note you had in your hand.

"Have a good day guys."

"You too." You and Jake reply.

"Y/n do you want to stay over mine for dinner tonight?" Jake offers whilst you both walk along the road.

"Yeah sure, my parents are out of town for a few weeks so it's cool by me." You chuckle.

"Cool. My cousin is coming round for dinner though." He sadly sighs.

"Who? Junior?" You look over at him.

"Unfortunately.." He groans.

"Hey.. he can't be that bad, right?" You had never met Junior before so you didn't know what he was like, however Jake made him sound like a right dick.

"Trust me, when you meet him you will understand." Jake scoffs.

-

"Uh y/n are you staying for dinner tonight?" Jake's dad, Logan asks.

"Yeah if it's ok with you.. my parents are out of town for a few weeks." You stuff your hands in your jacket pockets.

"Ok.. well you guys better get ready. I don't know if Jake has told you that his cousin is coming over with his parents for dinner as well." Logan informs.

"Yes, Dad. I have already told her and we will get ready right now." Jake grabs your hand and you both jog up the stairs to his room.

"So.. what is Junior like then? You've never really told me about him." You sit down on Jake's bed whilst he places the new doll he bought, on his desk.

"Hmm, well.. just a normal 14 year old, a real dick, no sense of humour and pretty stubborn." Jake shrugs and sits next to you.

-

"Soo.. this is fun." Jake's aunt, Bree smiles. "Can't remember the last time we just ate pizza.. oh and what's your name?" Junior looks up over at you.

"Y/n.. Y/n l/n." You shift your position a little.

"Do you go to school?" Junior speaks up and asks.

"Well I was homeschooled until tomorrow.. Perry Middle School." Junior gives you a slight nod.

"So Jake how's the sculpture coming along?" Bree asks Jake.

"Good.. Andy Warhol once said 'just because something gets thrown away, doesn't make it garbage." He quotes with a smile.

"Wasn't Warhol gay too?" Junior speaks up, getting disappointed looks from his parents. "What? It's the 21st century it's cool to be gay now. Right Jake?"