|drinks and deaths|

"What are you both doing in here?" A girl storms in looking mad.

"N-Nothing we are leaving now." Junior stutters and you both walk downstairs.

"What's with the crowd?" You point over to a crowd laughing and recording.

You both walk over to see Lexi dressed up as Jake's dead father.

"That's messed up.." You mumble and hold Junior's hand for support.

"She is messed up." Junior corrects and storms off.

You look around and spot Jake looking at Lexi with tears in his eyes.

"Jake!" You shout and run over to him. "Come on just ignore her she is a bitch."

-

"I can't let her get away with this." Jake says.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

He turns around and walks back into the party and you follow behind him.

"What." Lexi spits and Jake stares at her with murder in his eyes.

But as we continue to stare at her, the doll you and Jake bought came up behind her raising up a knife about to stab her.

"What the fuck.." You whisper and back away.

Jake doesn't say anything and grabs the doll and leaves.

-

"Heyy!" Lexi smiles as she opens the door to her house.

"Hey Lexi I got your favourite." Oliver hands Lexi a bottle of alcohol.

"Oh my- Oliver thank you!" She placed the glass bottle down on the counter.

"Y/N.. I didn't know you were going to come." Junior walks up to you.

"Yeah I thought why not party for once. It's been quite a while since i had some fun." You smile.

-

Everybody was wearing headphones dancing to music, drinking alcohol and having fun. You look over at Lexi who was dancing with Oliver and over at Junior who was standing on the stairs drinking.

"Junior let's danceeee." You say slightly drunk.

"I don't dance." Junior sighs.

"Come onnn!" He smiles and walks over and you both start dancing.

Meanwhile with Lexi, she was getting attacked by Chucky and the whole of the upstairs was on fire but everybody was dancing with there eyes close to notice, and also Oliver got killed. Your chest started to feel tight and you stop dancing for a moment to catch your breath then notice the massive fire upstairs.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Junior takes his headphones of and walks over to you.

"I don't feel good." You sigh then point over to where the fire was.

"Oh my gosh." Was the last thing you heard until everything went completely black.

After you completely blacked out, Junior called 911 and everybody was rushed to the hospital fast especially you.

You slowly open your eyes to a nurse standing next to you writing down on a note pad.

"Huh? What happened." You try to sit up but then fall back down when you realise you have no energy.

"Oh Y/N your awake." The nurse smiles.

Before the nurse could say any more, detective Evans knocked on the door.