|a is for alive|

"How could he do such a thing?" Junior rhetorically asks whilst walking up and down his room.

"Junior come on just calm down." You calmly say.

"Yes but he kissed a fucking woman straight after my mum died!" He yells.

You sigh, "Come sit here."

"Seen he has moved on fast." He whispers loudly enough for you to hear and sits next to you.

"We will get through this ok? I promise." You cup hid cheeks and lean in.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." You reply and kiss him softly.

-

"Hey Y/N?" Junior knocks on his door.

"Whats up Jun Jun?" You let him in.

"Why don't you go on a run. Clear your mind for a bit and I will make a surprise dinner." He
offers and you smile.

"I'll see you later then." You smile and leave the house.

Junior's pov:

"I'll see you later then." Y/N smiles. Gosh her smile is so beautiful. She leaves the house and I ammidiently run up to my room.

"She gone?" Chucky asks, jumping down from my bed.

"Yep." I rub my hands together.

A knock was at the door and I turn to see my father stood there.

"Junior? Can we talk." He falls into my wall clearly drunk again.

"Make it quick." I groan annoyed.

"I just want to let you know.. your mother loved you very much and I have no idea why she would do such a thing." He explains causing me to frown.

"Hi I'm chucky and I'm your friend to the end!" My father storms over to the door and picks it up.

"How do you turn this thing off." He checks the doll.

"Hey! Hey Lucas!" Chucky turns back to himself. "Drunk again?"

"W-What?" My father asks confused.

"Drink drink drink drink drink." Chucky repeats, smirking.

"Junior knock it off!" My father yells.

"I'm not doing it!" I argue.

"I have had enough of this bullshit!" He yells in my face.

I grab the doll off him.

"Your mother jumped because of you. Because she couldn't handle your little doll nonsense." He goes to charge at me but i move away just in time and he slams into the wall.

"Junior w-what are you doing?" He stutters as I walk towards him with the Chucky doll in my hand.

..and with that, I beat my father to death.

Blood splatters all over my face and hoodie as I hit and hit and hit him.

"Job well done kid!" Chucky chuckles and jumps from my hand. "Woo! Your lame as cousin didn't even lay a finger on anyone!"

"What do we do now?" I ask out of breath.

"We hide the body." Chucky simply says.

"Right." I drag his dead body over to my closet and stuff him in.

"Shit. Who's that?" Chucky asks as we both look out the window and see Y/N running towards the house.

"It's Y/N. She's back." I whisper and we quickly run to the bathroom so I could clean up.