The beginning

You're a bright and smart girl with so much happening in your life you had to move schools and leave your past life behind, you didn't really get along with anyone in your last school so you didn't have any close friends that you were going to miss as the people there were horrible and self centered.

This is a new beginning for you.
You're first day at your new school.
You walk up to the gate, take a deep breath and pray that everything goes well in this school.

You take a moment and walk in, the school is much more bigger then your last one was, it seems as though you could wander around the halls forever and get lost, they all looked similar.

There are a lot of students talking, you hear some arguing in the background and some whispering which frankly seems as though it was about you.

You ignore them and concentrate on finding the main office so you can get settled in and won't get lost, after walking for  what seemed like forever you finally find it.

You knock and go in, after they explain where everything was to you, they give you your key to your locker and sheet of paper with showed you which classes you had throughout the day.

You take a moment to read it and head over to your locker so you can put your bag and get the things you need for your next lesson which was history.