The Party #2

When suddenly you bump into a hard chest "woah, watch where you're going" they say ,you recognize that voice, it was Dean "s-sorry" you stutter trying to hold your tears back not trying to fall apart. He notices that something is up, he grabs your wrist so you wouldn't run off and looks down at your face watching tears rolls down your cheeks.

He furrows his brows "Hey hey, what's the matter? What happened?" He asks concerned, you just stood there's crying not saying anything "Tell me" he shouts whispers "Br-ian" escapes from your mouth.
"I'll be right back" he replies clenching his jaw and walks off with an angry look.
You quickly run upstairs to an empty room  and just let it all out seating on the floor.

...

You hear someone come in so you cover your face in your arms, "It's me" Dean says, you still hiding your face.
He closes the door and sits next to you. "Hey, you don't have to hide from me" you hear him say with a voice so calming. You slowly look up to face him when you see that there's blood on his cheek, you look down to see his hands that had bruises on his knuckle.

"What did you do" you say with an angry tone whilst standing up "What I had to" he replies mad standing up making you have to look up at him.
"You hurt him!?"
"WELL HE HURT YOU!!" He shouts back "So you just BEAT HIM UP!?" you ask not knowing why he did what he did. "I wouldn't have to if you've just listened to me in the first place. I told you not to go out with him" he replies hurt that you didn't listen to him.
"You didn't give me a reason why... Why do you care so damn much anyway?" You asked him as he stood there looking at you with anger and lust all at once in his eyes. "Because-" he says as he takes a step towards you "Because-I-" he repeats but somehow couldn't finish his sentence.

Standing so close to you, your lips almost touching, your bodies only one finger apart but never touching. You feel tension between you too, you both begin to breath heavily "Because you what?" You ask swallowing your saliva, your mouth seems so try.

You both hold eye contact craving each other, the tension between you growing bigger every second.
You both slowly lean in for a kiss "Hello" a voice comes from outside the door breaking the tension "Y/N are you in here? It's Alex open up, I just heard what happened"

He looks at you with disappointment in his eyes as he goes to open the door and leaves looking back at you once more as Alex walks in and gives you a hug.