Friendships

You finally get to class when you see him,he was in the same class as you.

As your eye's wonder around trying to find somewhere to sit, you see there was one next to him and another which was kind of far from him but not enough you didn't have much of a choice so you obviously go to that one.

You put your books on your desk when you're trying to find your pen which you lost, you start panicking "stupid Y/N stupid Y/N" you whisper to yourself when you suddenly feel someone tap on the back of your shoulder, you turn around to see a really cute boy "you can borrow my pen" he says with a deep sleepy voice which you find hot, handing you over a pen with a smirk on his face "thanks" you say with a smile "Alright good morning
everyone" the teacher says as you turn around facing the teacher.

"I'm sure most of you heard but for those who haven't we have a new student Y/N, please make her feel welcome" announces the teacher as everyone turns to face you, you give then an awkward and shy smile.
You go on in the lesson and start taking notes.

...

The bell rings so you get up and walk over to your next lesson.

On your way there you head in the bathroom "hey you're Y/N right?"
A girl asks "yeah" you reply "That was really cool what you did to Dean out there, you might be the only girl who doesn't drool over him" she said with a proud look.

"Dean?" You asked confused "Yeah, that's his name he's like the player in this school."
"Oh yeah I figured with the way he acts around girls." You paused "So his name is Dean huh" you say chuckling "we might be the only girls who don't drool over him" she says while you both laugh "then we should definitely be friends" you say while still laughing "definitely, I'm Alex by the way." "Y/N".

You both have English so you walk to class together, you spend the whole day together. You finally made a cool friend that you get along with.
School is about to finish without have any other contact with Dean but a lot of eye contact as he was in every one of your classes.

...

School finally end and you're walking out with Alex when suddenly someone calls your name, you turn around to see the cute boy who gave you a pen, you look up at him facing him "you still have my pen you know" he says trying to tease.

"oh, I'm sorry I forgot to give it back" you say as you search for it in your bag "ugh, it's in here somewhe-" he interrupts "hey why don't we have lunch together tomorrow, and you can give it to me then" he says with a smirk "are you sure?" You ask while still looking for it when he put his hand on your chin lifting your face up so he can see you.
You lock eyes for a moment "I'm sure" he says with a calm voice and walks away.

You immediately see Dean in the corner with an angry look which seemed like jealousy, confused of what just happened you face Alex and continue talking to to her and making your way out of school to go home.