Accomplished with a twist

You go to the living  room to play the game, you take a seat next to Alex. You see Luke seating next to his 'target' a girl called Chloe. It seems like your fake relationship is working for him.

You wait for it to be your turn Dean walk in and takes a seat on the sofa.
A couple rounds pass and it finally lands on you "Truth or Dare" Leah asks, you didn't want to appear shy so you chose Dare. "I dare you to um-"  she stutters not knowing what to give you as a dare. Looking around the room "i dare you to sit on Dean's lap for the rest of the game" she blurts out.

You heart skips a beat as a smirk forms on his face "finee" you say making it look like you didn't want to.
You go ahead and seat on his lap and go on with the game. Finally the girl Luke like Chloe got dared to make out with Luke.

You are so happy for Luke and cheer for them to kiss jumping up and down when Dean's hands sneak up on your waist pulling you down "Fuck Y/N-" you hear him groan as you feel something hard. "Oh shi-" You started to panic and stayed frozen for awhile.

It's your turn again so you choose dare again "I dare you to turn Dean on" Chloe said this time. Confused as to why you got dared to do this "Easy"  you say smirking as you danced around still seating on his lap, you feel him get really hard again as he holds your waist tight pulling you down holding back his moans "Okay Enough" he says breathing heavily.
You started laughing and everyone joins in.

He seemed pissed "you're coming with me" he whispers in your ear as you both stand up "I need to talk to her" he announces to everyone as he pulls you in an empty bedroom and locks the door. "Why are you lock-" he cuts you off  pinning you against a wall making you gasp as you feel his hot breath against your neck with him slowly moving his head up to your face looking you into your eyes and back at your lips.

"Not so funny now huh?" He asks you with a winning face "it was worth is" you whisper seductively as you bite your lips looking at his. "Are you still with Luke?" He asks you out of nowhere. You wanted to play hard to get so you reply with "maybe". You see him role his eyes and back off "why do you care if I'm still with Luke?" You asked him wanting a real answer "I don't" he says as he walks slowly to the door.

"Why do you always do this!?" You shout giving up, he stops walking and listens "YOU ALWAYS FUCKINGDO THIS!! You act like you care but then you just walk away. WHAT SICK GAME ARE YOU PLAYING?" You're so angry at him.

You see him turn around speechless "ANSWER ME-". "I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE" he shouts back dashing his lips on yours, his hands holding you tight on your waist as he makes you back away against the wall, you quickly lift your legs up and lock them around his waist as he puts his hands on your ass carrying you.

Kissing you passionately, sending shivers all over your body which overwhelms you, you've never felt this way before, you want more, you want him closer then he already is.

He's carries you to the bed and seats down whilst you're still making out, he slowly leans down as you get on top of him, you kiss him slowly going down on his neck, you craved him you wanted more. He quickly shifts and gets on top of you removing his t-shirts as he starts kissing you again.

He makes you shift again so you're seating on top of him now, he slowly starts unzipping your dress, revealing you body he takes a moment and looks at you "God you're so fucking beautiful" he says shifting you back so he's on top now. He starts placing wet kisses all over your body finding your sweet spots making you have to bite your lips to hold back your moans.

He goes down your body when he quickly rips your panties which made you jump and you looked at him with your eyes wide open "don't worry I'll go easy on you" he says whilst continues on kissing your body.

You didn't know how to tell him that you were still a virgin, you knew it was going to happen soon enough. So you put your hands over your face covering you eyes when he notices "Shit Y/N your a virgin" he says with a shocked voice as you slowly lift you hands and nod "do you still want to do this?" He asks to make sure that this was what you wanted. "Yes" you say, you wanted him so badly, you couldn't wait any longer.

He pulls out his harden member, when looking at his size it made you nervous "don't worry I'll go easy on you" he says with a seductive voice when he slowly pushes in. Making you become a moaning mess, biting hard on your lips trying not to make a sound. "Fuck Y/N you're so tight" he groans and he starts going in an unbelievable speed leaning down to kiss you. You put you hands in his hair and slowly on his back, your nails pushing down on his back.

"Don't hold it, I want to hear it all" he says noticing that you're biting your lips. You accept his demand and let it all out not caring if any one else could here you.

You hold the bed sheets tight as he's still going in an unbelievable speed which is making you a mess. You  wanted him more, more closer then he could ever be. "I'm about to fin-" you say as your body starts to shake uncontrollably "I know" he cuts you off. He pulls out finishing after you as he lays next to you. You both breathing heavily feeling amazing.