Chapter 70

👑 Mia 👑

💍 Wedding day 💍

The big day is finally here on May 1st. My wedding day. The day I get to marry the famous bachelor Leon King. Right now I'm in the eye of the hurricane. Everyone around me is laying out all the makeup essentials and brushes. The hairstylists are hanging extensions and preparing their tools. While the helpers are bringing the chairs that we are going to need. I stand in the corner of the room not knowing what to do or where to sit first. Yesterday was the same thing chaos. We shoot for the cover of Vogue which will be published next month. Since our wedding venue is in Lake Como we chose to shoot it here and not in a studio. Yes, we choose to get married in Italy. I didn't want to at first because of all the expenses but Leon changed my mind and I am really happy to be getting married here. 

It was the first time for me to be in front of a camera but Leon on the other hand was a professional. We are going to be on the cover for Vogues May Issue. Plus that this will be the first time that the world will see my face. Well, everything went smoothly and we got some amazing pictures. Leon was speechless when I walked to him yesterday. Maybe it was because of the whole dress sparkling in the sun but I'd like to think that he was speechless because of me. 

"Miss Mia what are you doing there? Come here. We don't have too much time." We have 5 hours. I seat down in the makeup chair two people directly started prepping me up and two others come and fix my hair. I see from the mirror Vanessa coming in with my wedding dress and hanging it up where I can see it. One of the photographers we hired for today captures the moment and me getting ready with the dress reflection in the mirror. (Chapter 51 if you want to see all the dresses again) Vanessa comes behind me and kisses my head. I can see tears in her eyes and I tear up as well. She doesn't say anything and walks away to get ready herself.

...

I am standing in the middle of the room in front of a large mirror staring at my reflection. I am officially in my wedding dress. I'm alone in this huge room while Vanessa, Laura, Nana, and Sophia are standing outside this room. I look at my makeup and it's just like I imagined it. It's all-natural thank God.

There's a knock on the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

There's a knock on the door. "Come in" I say first the cameraman walks in and then Vanessa walks in and she's speechless than the others walk in and they're speechless also. I see Laura, Sophia, and Nana wiping their tears. "Please you're going to make me cry" I say with a little laugh trying to hold my tears back. "Don't you dare now let's put on your veil" Vanessa says and walks to get my veil while I turn to the mirror. She comes behind me and I help her. Since my hair is in a low ponytail easier and we can't mess this up. For my veil, I chose a long one with pearls and in the end a little detail our wedding day and our initials.

"Sweetheart, you look amazing" says Laura.

"Mia you look gorgeous. I can't wait to see Leon's reaction." Says Sophia while hugging me.