Chapter 16

👑 Mia 👑

After the ceremony we were walking towards the bar to wait for the reception to start. When we arrived at the bar Leon said he needed to call someone, so I was sitting at the bar alone.

"Why is the most beautiful girl in this bar alone?" a guy said next to me.

I turned around to see him, and he was to close to me, so I moved my chair a little.

"Why are you moving away from me I just want to talk to you." He continued to say.

At this moment I wished that Leon would come and help me because this guy is not taking my no response like a signal to fuck off.

"Hi actually I moved because you were standing super close to me, so I just wanted to ask you something. Have you heard about personal space?" I say finally.

"Oh, so the princess can talk now. Hi, my name is Aaron I'm Austin cousin. What's your name?"

At that moment Leon came close to me and pulled me closer to his chest and put his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry babe for the long call. And for you she's not interested so fuck off" Leon said.

I was shocked from the way he said babe to me. I now have butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey man I'm sorry I don't know she was with you here you know I think that someone is calling me. It was nice meeting you even though I didn't get your name. Bye."

And with that he was gone and Leon took the seat next to me but didn't remove one of his arms that rested on my waist.

"I leave you for a few minutes and guys come rushing to you and stop being so flirty." He said.

"What?! Me flirty what are you talking about you weren't even there. Plus you left me alone for 10 minutes and it's not my fault that guys come rushing to me"

"I was there long enough. So now I think that the reception will be ready for 1 hour so what would you like to do?"

"Why don't we take a look around you said that there is a farm stable near can we go there please?"

"Oh no we're not going there because my sister will kill me and I'm not joking when I say that because she wants me to be perfect for the family photo so no."

"Ok then so now we don't have anything  to do, so I think I can go talk to Aaron and see if he wants to go see the stable"

"You don't have the guts to go speak with him again. I saw your face when I came."

"I'm sorry but what did you just say to me. Just look at me now and see the one who doesn't have guts to go to him."

I stood up and just at that moment that I was going to walk his arm pulled me closer to his chest, and he whispered in my ear.

"You win let's go see the horse's but if my sister gets mad at her wearing day it's your fault."

"Just something for the future I always win." I say to him.

"Who said anything about that future."

And with that he left me speechless. He took my hand and led me towards the stable.

We arrived at the stable and there were 4 beautiful horses there. This wasn't the first time that I was close to a horse but it's been years since I've seen one even though it is my favorite animal in the world. I always asked my mom to take me to see my horse but mom always refuses because it remained her my dad how he used to teach me how to ride one.
Ahhh the good times before father died. I remember that riding horses was my happy place. I didn't know that I was zoned out until Leon waved his hand before me.

"Hey Miaaa, earth to Mia."

"Ha ha-ha that's so funny."

"Where were you? What were you thinking that made you cry?" As he said that he came closer and wiped a tear that I didn't know that it was there.

"I was at my happy place and just remembering all of that made me cry a little."

I moved closer to a horse that looked just like mine when I was little I remember that mum had to sell him when father died and how sad I was because he was a remainder of the good times with my father before he passed.

"Hi buddy you're so beautiful what your name?" I say.

"His name is Bubble my grandma bought it for my 14 birthday and I fell in love with him.
I also loved the name that the previous owner had given him, so I kept it." He said.

I cannot believe this it's not possible it him my horse the horse that I've missed so much. The remainder of a happy memory with my father. At this moment I thank again Nessa for the idea of the waterproof makeup. I turned to Leon and said.

"Leon this was my horse before I named him Bubble and this is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time thank you so much for bringing me here." I say hugging him.

He returned my hug and said: "I'm happy that your happy but I didn't do anything to deserve your thanks but I'm sad to say that we have to get going but I promise that I will bring you again soon."

"I hope you keep your promises. Because if not I can always ask your brother to bring me here." I say smiling at him.

"I always keep my promises." And with that he we started walking towards the recaption.

Hiii 😊
Do you like the story?
I want to thank all of you who voted and shared the story.

The next chapter will be the reception party.

Please don't forget to vote and share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋