Epilogue: End Of A Nightmare

Six days later
December 15, 2016
Nabuka, Japan

News Reporter: With the Corporate War over at last, TETRACORP lost to the government forces and stopped them from doing a cover up operations. A few images and footages are shown that they've done inhumane experiments, testing of biological organic weapons, and violated laws of human rights. Casualties are estimated to be 1.5 million. These are now under investigation, as the city of Nabuka slowly returns to its normal state. Some areas of the city are still dangerous and still being cleared out, as a high-ranking JSDF Soldier says it. This is TV Tokyo News, reporting live from Nabuka.

Daniel is at the park, watching the statue finally restored.

Johann arrives.

Johann: D.
Daniel: Johann, Koyuki, Kano.
Koyuki: Morning. What do we do now?
Johann: There's still a few things to do. Before we go back home.
Daniel: I'm sure that they'll be back soon. Very soon. When that time comes in, I'll be waiting. Then, I'll hunt them down to the last.

Mimori and Yuna arrives.

Mimori: Hello, Koyuki.
Yuna: Hi, Koyuki, Kano.
Kano: Hello.
Daniel: Mimori.
Yuna: Hello there, Daniel. Still a bit upset?
Daniel: Maybe a little. Too many civilians and children died on this meaningless war. It's a good thing we had to end it before it got worse... But we made some mistakes along the way.
Mimori: We know. And I feel a bit sad to see the city like this.
Johann: It will take years to rebuild it back to normal. After a week here, we'll be going home for a long time.
Koyuki: Same here. We're going back to Philippines, since our house is gone.
Kano: Me too.

They all leave. Daniel continues to stare a bit, at the statue. Then he stares at the sky.

Daniel: ....

A familiar face from a soul smiles back at him, and gives a reply of a female voice, expressing its gratitude.

"Thank you, and see you again."

The soul waves back at him, ascending to the heavens.

Daniel: Yeah... You too.

Yuna: Who are you talking to?
Daniel: Just a familiar voice, I think it was a soul. I just saw it waving back at me. Time for us to go.

Daniel and Yuna leave along with the rest.

The scene zooms out slowly, viewing the city.
A few Japanese military aircrafts fly by.

                      - F.3.A.R. Elite -
                             End