Part 14

Before you reading this chapter, I want to tell you that the town in Vermont that Draven and the others stay is Burlington.

And also, I want to show you the picture of my girlfriend.

She's very pretty, right?

Please don't be jealous, I'm just good at hallucinating😂

Alycia just posted her photo earlier. I'm really speechless, she didn't fail to amaze me.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Draven's POV

New day with good mood, I like this. Just remembering last night's events makes me not stop smiling, maybe I smile while sleeping too, that's what Penelope said because she shared the same room with me last night.

Let me explain quickly, so... My parents and my grandparents sleep in their own rooms (my family and I have our own rooms in this house), Peter, Tyler, and Brandon sleep in the guest room, Penelope and I sleep in my room, and Nadine and Alicia in Nadine's room.

But now I'm in Nadine's room, and my sister is go out with Peter and the others, taking them around town.

I sat facing Alicia who was still sleeping, it looked terrible indeed, I was like a psychopath for watching a beautiful girl sleeping. But, as I told her last night, her beauty cannot be ignored. I looked at her face, starting from her forest green eyes that were still closed, her nose, her Brunette hair that fell a few strands covering her face, and her lips. My eyes stared at those kissable lips for a long time, if only I could kiss those lips.

Oh damn, dirty mind in the morning.

Slowly her eyelids opened and finally I could see her beautiful eyes again, but her face was shocked when she saw I was in front of her.

Of course she was surprised, stupid.

Who doesn't get surprised when you see someone in front of you and watch you while you sleep?

"Oh God! Draven! What the hell are you doing here?" she asked with a shocked face and immediately sat up on the bed.

"May I be honest?" I asked without answering the question.

"What?"

"You look cute with your waking up face" I said smiling but she instead threw a pillow right in my face by her.

"You watched me sleep?" She asked.

I nodded "Sorry if I scared you"

She sighed, apparently not wanting to continue this discussion.

"Where's Nadine?" She changed the topic. well, at least she still wants to talk to me.

"Oh, she take the others around the town" I replied.