Part 15

'That' will happen in this chapter, this is good news.

but...

'that' will also happen in this chapter, and this is bad news.

Just prepare yourself for what happens.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

After finishing our lunch, I brought Alicia back around town while occasionally stopping at several places because Alicia wanted to take pictures. And now around 7pm, I'm taking Alicia to my favorite place when I'm in town, my secret place that only Nadine and I know, where I usually go if I want to be completely alone. I even ventured to travel very far from New York just to get to this place.

This place has a hill that is not too far from the city, there are many flowers here and from here we can do as much stargazing as we like because it is like a large yard and only filled with flowers with trees around it.

"Wow" Alicia mumbled as we arrived at this place.

"You like this place?" I asked.

Alicia looked at me, "Are you kidding? This place is amazing, Dray. I love it" she said with a happy smile.

I smiled too, not only because I could make her smile, but also because she just called me Dray, which she had never done before.

Alicia stepped into the middle of the flowers yard and I stared at her for a long time still smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Alicia asked.

"Did you realize what you just said?"

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Alicia asked in a bit of a panic and came over to me, standing in front of me.

I shook my head "No. Not at all"

"Then what?"

"You just called me Dray, you've never done that before"

Alicia sighed, "Then why? Let it be, after all, everyone closest to you calls you Dray"

"So you're saying you're one of my closest people now?"

"Well, if you let me be"

I gently ruffled her hair with a smile, "You've become my closest person"

"Aaa you ruined my hair!" She whines and hits my shoulder but we both laugh at each other.

Alicia then sat on the grass, while I lay beside her.

It's quiet now, we just stare at the stars and the moon, then I sit back down and start taking pictures of the landscape and Alicia using my camera and she happily poses.

"How did you know such a beautiful place like this?" Alicia asked.

"It's happen when I was little too, but this time I'm only five years old, Grammy and grampy took me and Nadine around, and I saw a beautiful colorful butterfly, so I followed it, and instead got myself lost and found this place. I ended up just sitting here until Nadine finally found me" I explained and she nodded.