Chapter 9

"You can't just tie me down and leave!"

I laid in the bed and watched the sun go down, then up, then down and up again. I stayed there for two days not talking to anyone only accepting the food and medicine, August and Dr Sharp brought for me with a nod no words.

Kingsley then came in and sat by the bed, "I know we've only met once before and you're not comfortable around me, but I have to know more about your past. The others told me your dad beet you after your brother and mother died."

I didn't move my head from the window and didn't want him to continue or else he would learn some ugly stuff. "Tell me about your mother and brother, and what kinds of abuse you went through by your dad."

He asked, why did he have to ask. I hated the man next to me now he left me tied to this bed by my legs for two days and only now came back. He has the audacity to show up after 2 days and ask me about my years in hell.

My voice sounded a bit croaky after not talking in 2 days, but I yelled at him, more like whispered, "Those were the worst years of my life, and I will not talk to them about you. You have done nothing for me to trust you."

"I understand your upset bu-," he tried talking but I interrupted him, "Upset? You think I'm upset; you took my from my house and moved me halfway across the earth without my permission."

"As I was saying I understand your upset, but I need to know the names of your mother and brother." He actually asked me this, I looked away from the window and looked at him with a scared and sad face as silent, light tears fell from my eyes.

"Izabella's my mum and my brother was Vincent." The tears from my eyes flowed faster and I looked back at the window not wanting him to see me. "How did your brother die?" Why is he asking I really don't want to answer.

"He was shot," I answered not wanting something bad happen if I didn't. "Was there a funeral?" Why. Just why. "Yes there was." He could hurt me and want to know how my brother went so it could be the same.

He opened his mouth about to ask something else but instead I said, "W-why are you asking me questions about my brother? You going to k-k-kill me the same way my brother was killed, I'm going to end up in grave like him aren't I?"

"There wasn't an open casket, and you didn't see his body, I'm doing the same thing I did to your brother. Your brother was shot by Vincent and was dying on the floor when I found him and brought him here." He paused but I needed him to continue.

"You were beaten to near death when I brought you here and saved you, your brother spent along time in a coma, and I only wanted to tell you when he woke up which he did 2 days ago. I was going to tell you, but you were mad at me."

"Your brothers alive and awake." As he said that I felt the darkness come over me as I slowly passed out, he's alive.