Chapter 19

After I finished my food August came in, the conversation I was dreading.

"Hey Reina, what did you want to talk about?" She seemed so happy, but I was just scared, I mean there was nothing to be scared of, but I was.

"Umm, so A-August I just wanted to ask i-if If I could have a bit more p-p-privacy when it comes to bathing and stuff. I-I-I just hate that you and Dr. Sharp have seen every inch of me, it reminds me of my years of hell."

I began ranting at the end and just felt so bad, but how was she going to react, I mean what will she say. Will she hate me?

"Hey Reina, sweetie, calm done you heart rates increasing," after helping me breathe better she continued speaking, "I completely understand that you feel uncomfortable, it's actually one of the things I wanted to speak to you about.

Dr. Sharp and I spoke, and she thinks your healing very well. We came up with an idea, we will be giving you clothes that are easy to get in and out of and putting a seat in the shower.

This means Sharp and I will help you to the shower then you can take off your clothes, shower, and get changed without us being there but Sharp will still need to check your wounds." She said a lot of stuff but I'm happy with the result of this talk.

"Thank you so much August, that really means a lot to me. The other thing I wanted to talk to you about is Kingsley so-."

Before I could finish she cut me off, "Yes Kingsley that's also what I wanted to talk to you about, but the boys need to be here for this."

Before I could respond they all barge in giving me a bit of a scare.

I was still scared of them but not as much as before since the hydrotherapy. They all took a seat on the couch before Cassidy started talking, "So... Reina, you're probably wondering why we're here and that's because we Kingsley thought it best we all help explain."

I didn't know how to respond cause he was making no sense so instead Marcus started talking, "We know that Kingsley said you need to marry him, so we wanted to tell you what that means."

My heart increased slightly but I didn't want to show it, so I kept on breathing and stayed calm. After a long talk they left me to think about everything:

Kingsley's gone away for a month, when he gets back we will have until I am of age to get married (18), unless they find my mother and she gives consent which would give us 2 months.

After we are married I become the mafia queen and will have to have his children to make heirs, which means sex.

I ended the night by crying myself to sleep,this is all too much.