Chapter 1

⚠️TW⚠️

-Alchohol

-Swearing

- Abuse

-Flinching

-Self-Hatred

-Body Shaming

I think that's all, please tell me if I missed any!

(No one's POV)

Tommy is a loud, happy, obnoxious, energetic 16 year old teen. Well, that's how he appears on screen at least.. I mean, he would be the way he appears on camera if it wasn't for his abusive father.

It first happened when his mother left them. His father started drinking and it changed everything for the worst..

(Tommy POV)

I wake up by my rining phone. With huge bangs under my eyes I sit up my bed and grab my phone to look who is calling me at this hour, then I see it.. It's 1:00PM and I was supposed to stream with Wilbur now. I pick up and immediately am met with an angry Wilbur. "Tommy where the fuck are you?!" I flinch at the loud noice but luckily he didn't see that since I don't have my camera on. Luckily. "Heyyyyy Wilburrr.. mah friend...haha.... so I kinda uhm, overslept?" I say trying to get out of problems. "I- Ughhh, just go live, you gremlin child." He said annoyed, but not actually. "Hey don't call me that dickhead!" I said and then hung up. Going into my bathroom. 

I am in my bathroom and I can just not bare to see myself.. All I see is a fucking fat, ugly pig who has bruises on almost every place on their body. What I do notice are the bruises on my face. Right, he aimed right on my face last night. Now I have to cover it up. I grab the concealer and dip it on my face, I don't see the bruises anymore. Wow, this stuff is magic! I hide the bangs under my eyes and try to make myself look presentable. After I did that I walk out of my bathroom and go to my setup, I put on my persona and press 'live'.

"Hey give me back my cobblestone, prick!" I yell to Wilbur hitting his minecraft character. "Tommy, you can literally fucking mine it again" the tall Brit said. After that we keep playing and I ofcourse annoyed Wilbur the whole time untill he yelled "TOMMY SHUT UP!!" I flinched really hard at the super loud yell, I knew he was just joking but it made me flinch either way. I see people in chat saying. 'OMG DID HE JUST FLINCH?!' and 'TOMMY ARE YOU OKAY?!' I ended stream not knowing what to do. And then after awhile I hear Wilbur say, "Tommy? I also ended my stream don't worry, but my chat said you flinched when I screamed. Is that true?" I panicked. "N-no of c-course no-ot! Why-y wou-uld I-I? Fuck, supid stutter. "Tommy-" and with that I hang up. I again flinch at the sound of the door slamming shut. I really need to stop flinching so much.

I start to panic again, I didn't prepare dinner. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hear my door slam open and I fall over my chair. "Thomas where's my fucking dinner?" He asks. "I-I'm sorry sir-r I fo-forgot" Shit, I stuttered again. Wait, he hates stuttering I start to panic more now. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He slaps me so hard I get a red burn on my cheek, tears prick in my eyes but this was nothing yet. "OH YOU'RE IN TROUBLE BOY" I cringe at the scent of alchohol but then I feel him lift me up by my coat. "S-sir please-e st-top.." I cry out but then he threw me on the ground and stepped on my arm. He kneeled down and punched my face. After that he kicked me in the stomach. I panic and wince in pain trying to get to breath again but then he took out a cigarette and lit it on, I sit there with pure fear because I know what would happen next. I sit there shaking knowing that if I get up and leave I'd be a dead man. He smokes for a bit and then he had the biggest grin ever planted on his face, he makes multiple burn marks lined in perfect circles on my neck and I cry out in pain, begging him to stop but that only makes his smile extra wide."Pathetic." Where the last words he said before leaving the room.

I just sit there in pain, I wince at every movement I make for at least 10 minutes. Why did this always have to happen to me? I go to my mirror in my bathroom and see that all my makeup has gone away. Amazing, now he'd have to re-do it later. He was thinking for a bit untill he heard his phone make a discord calling noise. He got out of the bathroom, in his room, he grabbed the phone to see who called him, he then sees he is getting a call on discord by 'SBI' it's a name their fans created for them as a joke since they all act like a family. Only if they knew that is actually how I viewed them. Wait stop thinking like that, they probaly just pity you and hate you. Before I can zone out again I pick up.

Hey author here! Sorry this chapter is so short, I am planning on probally making the next chapter longer tough! Hope u enjoyed the first chapter now tough :D

-920 words