Devil Trigger

-Cast-
Dante - Qrow Branwen
Vergil - Raven Branwen
Nero - Yang Xiao Long
=====================================
The scene opens up with Yang slamming her mechanical right arm on the ground while she catches her breath.

Yang: Look it's me again!

Summer: What happened to her arm?

Zero: Raven cut it off.

Summer: Raven!

Raven: Why would I do that?

Zero: A bit of history, so Yang was born with her right arm being demonic and after some fighting with demons her arm and your sword Yamato bonded. So you came back to get Yamato back and in order to do that you ripped her arm off.

Mercury: I get the feeling.

Yang looks up from the ground and spots an old telephone.

Blake: Hello?

Ghira: Looks like your in this one dear.

Kali: I wonder what role she is?

Zero: She's Yang girlfriend.

Adam/llia/Sun: What?!?

Zero: Yep.

Kali: I wonder how many versions out our daughters are together?

Summer: The possibles are endless, literally.

Blake: Yang? Is that you Yang? Did something happen?

Yang: Blake... When I was a kid I...I was alone.

Ruby: What about me?

Zero: In this universe you don't exist, neither does Summer.

Yang: You and Ren were all I knew. And now all of a sudden I find out I have a family. What am I supposed to do with that?

Blake: You've always known which path is right and which is wrong. There's no need to doubt yourself.

Fox: Those are some very encouraging words Blake.

Blake: Thanks Fox.

Yang: Thanks....I guess that's all I needed to hear. I have one last thing to take care of....and then I'm coming home.

Yang puts the phone back and beings to walk up what seems to be a root of a tree.

Oscar: That's a big tree...

llia: How big is that thing?

Zero: Very big.

Yang: I couldn't protect Ren. To this day I hate myself for not having enough strength. But this time is different. I swear!

A red figure and a blue figure can be seen rushing at each other with their swords drawn.

Ironwood: What in oums name are they?

Zero: That's Qrow and Raven.

Everyone: WHAT?!?

Zero: In this universe, Qrow and Raven are half demon/half human and they can access this power they have called devil trigger, and with a little push they can access a greater power called Sin Devil Trigger.

Cinder:(I want that kind of power!)

Mercury: That looks so fucking cool!

Salem: How interesting...

Adam: Most curious.

Yang begins to sprint up the roof up of the tree as she reaches her mechanical arm out.