*Disclaimer*

Hi! So my brain after posting this realized that more than 4 people might see this story. And I immediately went into overthinking mode and I felt the need to add this disclaimer. This might all be assumed but I wanted to write it out plain because I'm a control freak and need it stated lol
1. I know that the members of Greta van fleet are real people. I do not know them, I am basing characters off of them, but I am creating a work of fiction and in no way mean this to be disrespectful towards them or their partners.
2. I'm an adult, like a real adult (I'm 26) and I am creating this story because I think it's fun. I'm not doing it because I think any of this will ever happen nor do I want this to happen. I just wanted a different type of creative outlet and the members of Greta van fleet have such distinctive public personalities they are easy to write.
3. I'm literally just here to have a good time, and I wanted to basically write the fic I wanted to read. And I wanted to read stories not set in high school so here we are (no hate to anyone who has written high school fics, I just am not looking for that kind of story)

Ugh. Being perceived is hard, the internet is hard. Anyway, thank you for coming to my TedTalk, I hope you like the story (and if not *shrugs* it's for me anyway lmao)

-Likesincewhen