17 | Brothers and Babysitting

...

"From the bottom of my heart- I don't give a fuck."

...

After what Willow calls her "pity party" she quickly pulled herself together, applying some light make up to make her look healthier than she actually was, and got changed before checking on Skyla and Tyler

After what Willow calls her "pity party" she quickly pulled herself together, applying some light make up to make her look healthier than she actually was, and got changed before checking on Skyla and Tyler. By 8am the apartment was filled with the sounds of Skyla's excited shouts and Tyler's giggles as he watched the said girl run around and play with a seemingly endless amount of energy. As for the teens of the place they simply sat around making sure the kids were alright while listening to some music and waiting on the arrival of their blonde friend, Sophia, who had promised Skyla to help make cookies for her first meet with the older DeLaCruz brothers.

Soon enough Sophia had shown up with the needed ingredients to bake the chocolate cookies and got to work, filling the apartment with a delicious smell. "Ok, second batch is done they just need to cool- Cam, stop touching them!" Sophia warns for the fourth time in the last ten minutes as she slaps the boys hand away. "How many more times are you going to have to burn your hand before you stop touching them?" She asks with annoyance.

"Oh, you made her mad." Sasha teases looking over at the two while her head lays in Willows lap.

"You're so screwed." Willow adds with an amused grin as she continues to braid little pieces of Sasha's hair.

"You'll be missed." Wes continues, the three getting an unimpressed look from the blonde who shakes her head at them before turning back to Cameron and ordering him to leave the kitchen area, to which he complied and made his way over to Willow and Skyla to bother them instead.

Looking up at the pink haired boy the two girls each raise a questioning eyebrow at him, unsure on what he was going to do. "Can we help you?"

Not giving an answer he moves closer to the couch and without he falls backwards on top of them. "No! Get off you ape!" Willow protests shoving his head away from her while Sasha squirms under his weight, grunting under her breath as she attempts to push him off.

"You stupid flamingo haired jerk! Are you tryna kill us?!" She exclaims once managing to get out from under him, falling to the floor in the process as she gasps for air dramatically.

Willow stops her movements and looks to the curly haired girl in surprise, not expecting the strange insult that left her mouth. "Flamingo hair?"

"Oh shut up." Sasha grumbles yanking the boy off the couch and crawling back into her previous position with her head in Willows lap.

Willow only shakes her head chuckling in response as she continues braiding the girls hair. "Does my hair really look like a flamingo?" Cam asks getting nods in return. "But in a cool way, right?"