Chapter III

First of all Happy New Year Everyone. Thank you all for reading my story and for all the supporting comments. 

The council froze. "Father," the elder gods whispered. In the silence of the room, the word echoed around the chamber. Everyone knew who it was. Kronos, King of the Titans. Percy's head dipped into Annabeth's shoulder seeking comfort. Nico and Thalia, who had faced Kronos as well, knew how brutal and bloodthirsty Kronos was. The Roman demigods looked at each other, they were relieved that they never had to face Kronos in battle. Luke was silent, he knew the truth. The Greek demigods looked toward Luke, remembering how he helped Kronos rise and was his host. 'How could he have ever helped that monster?' was the main thought running through the heads of the Greek demigods.

"How is he there? He didn't rise for another decade" Percy said. The demigods were curious as well. They knew that Kronos needed enough demigods to swear loyalty to him. The gods were confused. Reading the Percy Jackson books they read that Kronos needed demigods to swear loyalty to him, as his remains were in a casket. Kronos was alive way before any of them suspected.

"Why have you brought a child here?" Kronos asked, though he would never admit he was confused why his brothers were holding a demigod child of Poseidon in the middle of Tartaurs.

"Why did you save her Atlas?" Kronos questioned. Atlas was silent. "I don't know." Kronos just hummed to himself while thinking.

"What are your plans for her?" Iapetus decided to speak, "We decided to raise her." Kronos walked out of the shadows and appeared in front of his 'family.'

"Amazing, Kronos has now appeared" Percy exclaimed sarcastically. Poseidon and Hades looked at each other, out of the three brothers, they were the closest. The elder gods didn't say anything, but were cautious, Kronos didn't have a great track record with children, he ate his own.

Kronos was silent, pondering what his brother had just proclaimed. Reaching a conclusion, he agreed it would not harm anything to raise the demigod child. The throne room was silent for seconds, before it burst into a thunderous roar of protests and shock.

"What?!!" The entire room was in an uproar. Out of all the responses that they imagined, keeping and raising Persephone was not one of them. The Council was shocked that Kronos was okay with raising a demigod, the Greek demigods who personally faced or saw Kronos knew him as deadly, brutal, and cruel. They could not see the titans raising a child, let alone a mortal one.

"If you raise the child, you need to get the necessities she requires," Kronos told him. Oceanus, Iapetus, Hyperion, Krios, Koios, Lelantos, Perses, and Pallas looked shocked that Kronos agreed, let alone was questioning them on how to raise her. They didn't question it, but wondered what they were actually going to do. They hadn't thought about what they would need to take care of Persephone.

"We never thought that far," Hyperion admitted sheepishly. Kronos rolled his eyes in annoyance, "ilithie."

The Greek demigods burst into small chuckles at Kronos's exclamation. The Romans looked confused glancing toward Percy and Annabeth, the ones most likely to answer their question.

"Kronos is calling them idiots," Percy exclaimed. "And I agree." The Romans chuckled lightly at Percy's answer.

"Fine, Atlas, since you are free, you are incharge of getting the required things for raising a child. Bring back everything once you are done," Kronos said. Atlas nodded before walking away and teleporting to the mortal realm. The rest walked to an empty bedroom where Kronos, Iapetus, Hyperion, Krois, and Koios were. With a touch of the brother's powers, the room, which was once dark and gloomy, became bright and colorful. From Krois, constellations were soon shining brightly on the ceiling. Iapetus created a sunset with waves crashing down from the west, while Hyperion did the same with the east. By the time Atlas appeared the room was all fit for Persephone. When Atlas returned he walked into the bedroom and blinked a few times.

"Wow, this room looks so fit for a daughter of Poseidon," Atlas said, as he waved his hand. The brothers rolled their eyes, before returning to their task. All the things that he got appeared in the room and they all set it up. Once they had finished setting up the bed, they set Persephone in the crib.

The Olympian Throne Room was astonished. Titans, known as beautiful, but deadly, powerful, merciless, but here they were taking care of a demigod and taking the necessary precautions of raising one. Everyone wondered how they were going to raise her and what their intentions were. Poseidon cursed his brother's laws of staying about from their children. If only he ignored Zeus and then his future daughter wouldn't be raised by titans. Percy's thoughts weren't much better. Most of the titans mentioned Percy had faced and defeated. Would they train her as a weapon?

"I wonder if they trained her as the child of the prophecy?" Athena mentioned out loud. The room looked curious, glancing at Athena.

"Explain," Zeus demanded.

Athena started, "Well first of all, the titans know of the Great Prophecy and they know of Thalia and Persephone."

"What about Percy?" Poseidon asked.

"Atlas didn't seem to show much interest in Perseus. They are probably keeping an eye out on Thalia, but with Hades trying to eliminate her, they might not be worried, thinking she will die. Persephone on the other hand has been hidden. Poseidon has hid Perseus and Persephone away from the gods, making her a better target. The gods do not know that she existed, Poseidon and Sally think she is dead. She is the perfect candidate, the secret weapon the titans now have. Since Perseus joined up, and Persephone and him are twins, it would be a race of who would survive and become the child of the prophecy." No one spoke, only contemplating the words that Athena had shared.

Luke was silent. He knew of Persephone's relationship with the titans. They treated her like the most important person in the world, and gave her anything she wanted. He wished Persephone was with him.