Chapter VI

Persephone didn't think differently of her family but the sound of war scared her. She knew one side had to lose, either the titans or the gods. On both sides she had family, even if her family on the Olympian side don't know her, she knows them. Persephone went to the training room and twisted her ring making her bow appear. Setting up targets at 10 meters, 20 meters, 40 meters, 50 meters, and 100 meters. She stood at the first target and in rapid succession fired 2 dozen arrows. Every arrow hit its mark. Percy looked amazed. He couldn't make a shot to save his life, while his sister was hitting every single mark. All the archers watched her skill, it was amazing. Even Artemis and Apollo both had to admit, she was a very skilled archer. She moved along her targets, hitting every shot in the dead center. Then she whistled and multiple automatons appeared. She twisted her ring and her bow disappeared, then she twisted a different ring making her sword appear. She held it up as she moved. Swift as an arrow, she drove her sword into her targets. As she went through the automatons she used it as an anger release. Soon all the automatons were in pieces. The demigods watched in shock. She was taking automens that were nothing. It usually took half a dozen skilled demigods to take down one automaten. You could tell she was a skilled fighter and had been taught thoroughly. The demigods hoped she hadn't faced any of them in battle, her skill rivaling Percy, maybe even better.

"Wait," Annabeth said. "While Persephone was with Luke, did she teach him how to fight?" All the Greek demigods who knew Luke started putting pieces together. He was a skilled warrior who no one could beat until Percy. If Luke was that great and Persephone had taught him, how skilled was Persephone? The demigods looked toward Luke, who had the dagger in his hand.

"Luke," Annabeth called nervously trying to catch his attention.

"Yes," he drawled back.

"Who taught you to fight?"

"Persephone" Luke responded. "She taught me everything, the only reason you can beat me, Jackson is because I let you." The demigods let the information sink in. Did they truly have a chance during the Second Titan War or were they going easy on them.

"Persephone taught me how to use each and every weapon, the only ones who can defeat me are my Queen and my King."

"Who is your king and queen?" Hazel asked nervously, hesitance in her voice. Everyone leaned in closer, eager but weary to hear his answer.

"Kronos is my king, I followed him for a reason. And Persephone is my Queen. I will always bow to my Queen before my King." The demigods were shocked. So much devotion was in his words.

"You truly love my daughter, don't you?" Poseidon asked, looking down.

"I do, Lord Poseidon. She is my world" Luke said.

"Would... would she." Poseidon couldn't finish his question and the demigods and gods instantly knew what he wanted to ask.

"She wants to meet you," Luke said. Poseidon shot his head up, along with the demigods. "She's wanted to meet you for a while. To ask questions about what you would've done, if she wasn't raised by the titans."

"She truly wanted to meet me?"

"Yes, you along with the Di Angelo siblings again." No one spoke. The Di Angelo's looked shocked, while Poseiodn looked happy his daughter wanted to meet him. He swore a silent vow in his head, he would speak to Persephone, nothing would stop him.

"Are you alright? Have you processed what we've told you" Iapetus asked as he entered the room followed by his brothers. Persephone nodded.

"I have questions though."

"We assumed so, that's why we came here. To answer any, and we will try to answer them the best we can."

Persephone started speaking, "so let me get this straight, the prophecy was spoken by Apollo's oracle. Zeus got mad at Hades for having children, tried to kill them, but failed when Hades protected them. Zeus managed to kill Maria Di Angelo though. They all swore on the River Styx to not have any more children. Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants and had Thalia and Jason Grace. Thalia was hunted by monsters sent by Hades. Jason was taken by Juno as her champion and given to Camp Jupiter. Poseidon couldn't hold onto the oath either by having me and my brother. We were better hidden, but when 3 hellhounds attacked, my mother left me behind but grabbed my brother. Atlas found me and you raised me. Thalia just died and Zeus turned her into a tree on top of Half-Blood Hill. Perseus is the next candidate for the prophecy. And you want to rise again, probably turning my brother to your side, or adding in more players to the prophecy."

The brothers looked at each other before Kronos spoke. "Yes, that is correct." Everyone in the Olympian Council room was realizing just how much she knew. "Okay." Persephone didn't know what to say really, but she understood one thing, war would be devastating for both sides.

"Wait I am just realizing something, the prophecy has to mean a male dies" Persephone commented.

"What? Why?" Iapetus asked, confused.

"Because in the prophecy it says 'a single choice shall end his days.' Not theirs, not hers, but his." The titans widened their eyes realizing what she meant.

"So that means your brother or another son of the big three is the child of the prophecy. Thalia doesn't matter," Iapetus summarized.

The entire throne room was shocked.

"The prophecy truly was about you Percy. You and Nico are the only male children of the elder gods" Annabeth said. "Percy, you completed the prophecy, you survived 16 years, you saw Manhattan in endless sleep, and you made the choice to either save or raze Olympus." Zeus looked weary at the power that Percy had and the choices he had made.

After minutes of silence, Persephone spoke. "This is off topic, but can I go to Las Vegas?" The brothers didn't even think before saying 'yes.' With that Persephone disappeared, remembering to take her bag with her essentials. When she arrived at the Lotus Casino, she checked in and started wandering around the casino.

Nico and Bianca, watched the screen more intently wanting to know more about Persephone and their relationship with her. 

Everyone was truly realizing the threat Persephone Astrea Jackson posed. They were realizing just how deadly Persephone was. Not only was she an astonishing and fierce warrior, but she was a cunning, formidable, influential strategist, with a brain rivaling Athena.