Last Bonus

If Nyx had a playlist ⬆️ ⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5zPLawGhuQpIeDU0taOtj0?si=kOI6Lm3FTQqKthns5-XnBg&utm_source=copy-link

(Take it from bio if you can't acces to the Spotify one)

Enjoy.

Extra shorts

1.) Daddy Nyx

(After Axel's rebirth and their wedding.)

Theme song - Pillowtalk by DJ Malik;)

Ifykyk

Smut

Axel's Pov

"You're gonna die!" Nyx yelled hyperactivilym

"Shut up we're literally playing tennis on VR." I rolled my eyes in my glasses.

"I'll shove that ball far up your ass." He shouted.
And I shook my head .
What will I do of this child of a husband.

" Ahha ! You lose, I win. By 12 to 14." He cheered as he took off his glasses.
We were in our room in the meadows and Nyx was getting bored so we decided to play games on his new VR.
The life became standstill when a Pandemic hit earth.
Doesn't really affected supernaturals but our businesses and work went down the drain.
The economies of the countries went down and well, disease consumed mankind.

We were safe here and the little humans who lived here were safe too.

"Ok love , you won." I pecked his lips and he immediately stopped jumping around and melted in my arms.
He captured my lips and started kissing me.
The soft and sweet peck turned into a full blown makeout session with him on top of me. I groped his ass and brought his body close to mine.
He grinded onto me while his tongue entered my mouth.
He removed himself from my lips and sat on my lap and laid his head on my chest.

Confused , I asked.
"Why did you stop?"

"Axel? Can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded.

"Remember when once we went on a date and played with paintball and shit?" I nodded.

What was he upto this was literally 100 years ago.

"So you made me a promise that if I win you would do anything of my choice?"
He asked his eyes twinkling with mischeif.

" I don't like where this is going." I said suspiciously.

"Hey! I don't ask you things usually now do I?" He pouted.
"Fine , fine what is it?"

"I want to top."

"What?!?" I think yi didn't hear properly.

"I want to top you. I want you." He said as his fingers trailed down my crotch.

I stood up horrified by the idea.

"What?!?!"

"Pleaseeeeeeee" Nyx whined.

"No- I - I-No." I can't , I can't bottom. No way, it's too much. I don't know.

"But why????" He asked sitting up.

I don't even know where he got this idea from.
I can't bottom.

"But please you said you'll do anything!!"

"Bu- but Nyx , I just can't. I'm sorry." I can't , I never bottomed and I am a Dom.

" We both are Doms. Plus this is a new life ,you aren't the old Dom or dungeon master like you were back then. Now we're just two tops in a relationship. Please just once then I promise I'll never bring it up then.