9: Training

Spring's pov:

It was really touching that my sisters remembered me.

"Ok, good! Now swing and duck at the same time to get an open attack!" I told Drew whom was fighting against a son of Hermes, "yes! Good! Richard, you're dead! HALT!"

they stopped immediately,

"good job, Drew, Richard," I nodded, "but you must always look for an open attack without taking a blow. Ducking, moving to the sides or jumping will be very useful. Keep in mind, you might not wear armor, so it will be incredibly dangerous if you take the blow if the metal isn't there to take it for you. Keep in mind, you must also observe your opponent while you fight them, use their tactics against them: they like using quick attacks, dodge to get them off balance! Next, we have: Annabeth vs. Lucy."

I have to say, Lucy was good, but Annabeth was better. Annabeth, was quick and calculating,

"Lucy! Use her quick movements against her! Annabeth, don't change the way you fight!" I ordered, and they obeyed, "good block, Annabeth!" I called out when she did a back hand twist of her dagger to block Lucy's blade.

"Lucy, if not for the armor, you'd die!" I called out, "don't rely on it!"

Lucy immediately started dodging and using her flexibility to kick Annabeth.

"good job, you two!" I said, "ok, next, we have Drew against Annabeth!"

The last fight from my group. The two best,

"you know, I never thought someone could teach me to nearly win against Annabeth!" Lucy grinned walking up to me, "you really do remind me of Piper,"

"thank you," I said with a gentle smile, "ok! 3, 2, 1, fight!"

They immediately circled each other, looking at each other's stances. If not for Drew's looks, I would've though she was a Child of Athena. Annabeth quickly did a low blow at the legs, which Drew dodged by jumping and attacking at the neck.

The fight went for 10 minutes until Annabeth managed to trip Drew and make her yield.

"impressive, I have to say. Just practice what I taught you. Make your weaknesses your strengths! If you have nothing to do, then run 4 laps around camp!" I called out before sitting down and watching them all doing their routine. Drew, Annabeth and a few other people started running around camp while the others sparred.

Well, this is better than I thought.

Winter's Pov:

So, I've looked at all of the demigods spar together in pairs in front of everyone. Jason nearly lost against Andrew because of his careless, sloppy attacks.

I sighed,

"so, yes, you all have the basics, but you are too stiff on the ground with your feet and your attacks are careless. Every attack has to be swift and powerful, you have to be light on your feet to dodge and make a flawless attack." I commented, "let's say Jason, sloppy attacks. Too careless. You have to attack and try to over power your enemy. Andrew was quick on his feet and powerful with his attacks, but he was smaller than Jason, so he needs to use a different tactic. Again!"

As the others started sparring I walked up to Spring,

"so...what's up?" I asked, 

"the sky," she said with a smirk,

"c'mon, you know what I mean, Spring," I laughed,

"The Aphrodite children miss us...I want to tell them who I am," she sighed,

"we can...but only to them, 6 in the evening, ok?" I asked. She nodded satisfied, "But no one else, Spring, no one,"

She nodded and went back to looking at her group. 

Fall's pov:

I stared at the demigods in front of me. Frank. There stood Frank proudly. Arrogantly. He was never like this, I didn't remember him like this.

"Good job, tomorrow same time. I want to improve all of your skills." I concluded. Frank just nodded, winking at me and walked away. My face scrunched up in disgust, but I didn't bother to do anything to him. I walked up to Winter.

"Hey, how was training?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"Great, I guess." he grumbled, glaring at the floor.

Annabeth's pov:

I walked up to Frank.

"We have to find out who they are, and I must date Winter. He is so powerful, and I'd get a free ticket to royalty!" I smirked. Frank nodded.

"I agree. I know the gods will agree."

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, share and follow