1-2: Prison

(River's outfit up above, her jacket tail coat can come off, the grey shirt under it is a tank top, most of the time she wears the jacket without the tail coat because it gets in the way. Similar to how Peter has a normal jacket and a long tail coat jacket)

Third P.O.V

"Gamora, Surgically modified and trained as living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leaves us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together." Dey reads out as Gamora stands behind a screen that projects her information. "Subject 89P13. Calls itself 'Rocket'. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form." Dey reads out for Rocket, as Rocket spits on the ground.

After Rocket was Groot. "They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal houseplant/muscle." Dey reads out, Groot walking up to the screen curiously. "Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth with his sister by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta." Dey reads as Peter puts up the middle finger like its a fishing rod. "Oh, I'm sorry. I dont know how this machine worked." Peter says sarcastically. "And last but certainly not least. River Lily Quill, also from Terra. Maternal twin sister of Peter Quill, same backstory." Dey says as River made sassy poses and kissy faces like she's a model. "Oh please, take pictures. It'll last longer ya' pervs." River says sarcastically as she double flipped off the guys at the other end of the glass.

"What a bunch of a-holes. Transport all five of them to the Kyln." Saal says as Dey chuckles.

~The Kyln: High Security Prison~

The five of them were transported to the Kyln, a heavily guarded prison amongst the galaxy. "I guess most Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prions. This one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise me and Groot would be collecting that county fright now and you two be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers." Rocket said as the five of them are escorted through the halls of the Kyln.

"We've had a lot of folks try and kill us over the years. I ain't about to be Brough down by a tree and a talking raccoon." Peter said. "Eh, I wouldn't mind being taken down by a Raccoon." River said with a shrug. "Hold! What's a raccoon?" Rocket asked, confused. "What's a raccoon? It's what you are stupid." Peter said. "Ain't no thing like me, except me." Rocket said. "He's got you there Peter." River said as the guards led them through many doors.

"So this Orb has a real tiny blue suitcase, Ark of Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe. What is it?" Peter asked outlaid. "I am Groot." Groot says. "Yeah I don't think it's that." River said, understanding Groot. (A/N: I'm just creating responses to what I think Groot is saying, I could be completely wrong at what he says. Hence why I will try and keep the context of River's random responses a little open, assuming I know what he's saying). "Wait, you can understand Groot?" Rocket asked, but before River could answer Peter interrupted. "So what? What's the Orb?" Peter asked, snapping at Groot for saying 'I am Groot'. "I have no words for an honorees thief." Gamora says.

"Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac." Rocket says, making Gamora turn to him in shock. "Yeah, I know who you are. Anyone who is anyone knows how you are" Rocket says knowingly. "Yeah, we know who you are. Who is she?" Peter asked. "I am Groot." Groot says. "Really?" River says in shock, again understanding Groot, unlike her brother.

"Yeah, you said that." Peter says to Groot. "I wasn't retrieving the Orb for Ronan. I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party." Gamora said. "I am Groot." Groot says. "I know right?" River says with a laugh. "Well, that's just fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that. What is wrong with Giving Tree here?" Peter asked, gesturing to Groot. "This is what happens when you dont take me up on learning other languages Pete." River said. "Well, he dont know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to 'I' and 'am' and 'Groot'. Exclusively in that order." Rocket explains.