1-5: The Collector

Third P.O.V 

After River and Rocket got out of the bathroom, Drax was drunk and trying to fight Groot. Rocket saw this and started to pick a fight to protect Groot from Drax being so careless and reckless. Which resulted in some words being exchanged and an even bigger fight breaking out between Drax vs. Rocket and Groot. River trying to break them up without getting too injured.  Peter and Gamora rush in to find Groot and Drax fighting each other as the other bar attendees circling them. Groot uses his branches to try and hold down Drax but he broke through. 

 Rocket then comes in with a blaster pointed at Drax. Gamora holds Drax back and yells at him, "Stop it!" Rocket points the gun at Drax, ready to shoot. River runs in the line of shot. Peter following suit. "Rocket no!" River said as the gun was pointed at her, holding her hands out to stop him from shooting. "Woah! Woah! What are you doing?!" Peter asked the guys as he quickly pulled River out of the line of fire. "This vermin speaks of affairs he knows nothing about!" Drax yells. "That is true!" Rocket snarled. "He has no respect!" Drax yells again. "That is also true!" Rocket yelled. 

"Hold on, hold on!" Peter yelled to settle Rocker down."Keep calling me vermin tough guy! You just want to laugh at me like everyone else!" Rocket yelled. "Rocket you're drunk, alright?" Peter said. River got from her brothers guard and walked towards Rocket steadily. "No one's laughing at you." River said reassuringly. "He thinks I'm some stupid thing, River! He does! Well, I didn't ask to be made!" Rocker screamed, his voice breaking, and River felt her heart clench and almost break at the sound of his voice. "I didn't ask to be torn apart, and put back together, over and over and turned into some...some little monster." Rocket said as his voice slowly started to break more. "Rocket.." River said, her eyes filled with sorrow at how broken Rocket feels. "No one's calling you a monster, sweetie," River said, trying to calm him down as she kneeled in front of him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"He called me 'vermin'! And she called me 'rodent'!" Rocket said as he pointed at Drax and Gamora, his lips quivering. "Let's see if you can laugh after five or six good shots to your frickin' face!" Rocket said as he stepped in front of River, keeping her behind him, as he aims at Drax again. "NO! No, no, no! Four billion units! Rocket! Come on man hey. Suck it up for one more lousy night and you're rich!" Peter said as he held his hands out to Rocket to keep him from shooting. This made Rocket pause as he slowly lowered his blaster. "Fine...but I cant promise, when this is all over I'm not gonna kill every last one of you jerks." Rocket sighed, mumbling. 

"See? That's exactly why none of you have any friends! Five seconds after you meet somebody, you're already trying to kill them!" Peter yelled. "We have traveled halfway across the quadrant. And Ronan is no closer to being dead." Drax grumbled as he shoved off Gamora and walked off. "Drax!" Peter called out. "Let him go. We don't need him." Gamora said. "Are you alright?" River asked as she knelled down to Rocket and inspected him for any injuries. "I'm fine." Rocket said a bit harshly. River decided to stop bothering him and stood back up. Rocket regretted his harsh tone with her, knowing she was just trying to help. The door then opened to reveal a krylorian woman. "Milady Gamora. I'm here to fetch you for my master." the Krylorian Carina said as she beckoned them out. 

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

They walk into the location and see a bunch of glass crates full of creatures of many species and specimens from many planets. "Okay, this isn't creepy at all." Rocket said. "Tell me about it." River mumbled. "We house the galaxy's largest collection of fauna, relics, and species of all manner." Carina said as she walked them along. There was a space dog in a create growling at Rocket, who growled right back. River couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "I present to you, Taneleer Tivan, The Collector." Carina introduced. A man with white hair, a fluffy jacket and funky glassed turn around towards them; walking towards Gamora.