1-4: Knowhere

Third P.O.V 

Once they were out of the prison area and all the drones were destroyed from them bumping around the walls, Rocket closed the door of the main prison area. "That was a pretty good plan." Peter said with an impressed look. Rocket put his arms out in an 'I told you so' manor to bathe in the glory. Peter broke one of the glass windows and they all stepped out from the watchtower. As everyone grabbed their stuff, Peter looked out where they held all the confiscated ships and pointed out the Milano. "There it is. There's my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner." Peter said. They crumpled my pants into a ball. That's rude! They folded yours." Rocket said as he grabbed his stuff. 

Peter went and grabbed him and his sister's stuff. River grabbed hers and went to help the guys to the Milano. Peter was digging through the bag and Gamora saw that the Orb was still there. "The orb is there. Let's go." Gamora said. However, Peter kept digging because he noticed something was missing. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. That bastard didn't put it back." Peter said. This made River double check for her charm bracelet and sighed in relief when she saw it. "Put what back?" Gamora asked. "Here, get them to the ship. I will be right back." Peter said as he passed over his satchel to Gamora. 

"How are you gonna possibly..." Gamora asked, but Peter cut her off. "Just keep the Milano close by. Go." Peter said as he ran off. Gamora sighs and heads to the ship. Peter, dressed in his clothes and helmet, comes through a door where there are guards. They go to shot at him but he hits them first. He continues on, sho

"How is he gonna get to us?" Rocket asked. "He declined to share the information with me." Gamora informed. "Well, screw this then. I ain't waiting around for some homie with a death wish." Rocket said. "Hey! He'll be here. Trust me. He has a way to get on. And, you're in my seat!" River informed Rocket, however he ignored her. "You got the orb right?" Rocket asked Gamora. "Yes." she said, only to dig through the bag and find that it's not there. "Classic Peter." River muttered as she looked over Gamora's shoulder inside the bag, seeing that it was empty.

Peter still had the orb on him, knowing that they wouldn't leave without it. Peter came up from behind the guy that had his walkman when they arrived. The guy looks up and sees Peter, who hits him upside the head to knock him out. "If we don't leave now, we will be blown to bits." Rocket said. "No! We're not leaving without the orb." Gamora said. 

Drax looked out the window and saw something in the distance, seeing that it was Peter with Rocket boots blasting towards them. "Behold." Drax said. Peter comes in the ship, and Gamora and Drax help him in. "This one shows spirit. He shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan. Companion, what were you retrieving?" Drax asked. Peter answered that question by placing the walkman in Drax's hands. "You're an imbecile." Drax said. River accidentally let her laugh slip hearing Drax's remark.

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

Once they were all settled they successfully flew away from the jail. While cursing, everyone went to occupy themselves with something on the ship. River comes back from her room, changed into her clothes, and Peter comes back from the cockpit. Rocket was currently surrounded by parts, tinkering. "Whoa, woah. Yo, Ranger Rick! What are you doing? You cant take apart my ship without asking me!" Peter said as he saw Rocket rip a piece off of the part he was sitting on. "Hm, what's this?" River asked as he crouched down and picked up the thing beside Rocket.

"Don't touch that sweet cheeks, it's a bomb." Rocket says casually as River puts it back down. "A bomb?" Peter asked, baffled. "Yep." Rocket casually responds back. "And you leave it laying around?" Peter asked. "I was gonna put it in a box." Rocket said as he opened a drawer.