Chapter 96

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

After account ID name Xiao’er Yiya issued the apology post, the official website of “Life Outing” also followed up with an apology statement. At the same time, everyone was looking forward to the re-edited episode at Longji Mountain. 

The audience sitting in front of the computer screen had their mouths wide open in shock. It was only overnight, and they didn’t have time to react yet….the situation developed that much? Some audience members didn’t believe it and immediately went to check Tianxing TV and AA websites. As expected, the news issue “Life Outing” episode last week was removed. Thus it meant everything that happened was true. 

After the shock, the audience felt they had been deceived. The most agitated group was those who maliciously criticized Jiang Tang and now turned around vented their anger on Xiao’er Yiya, pouring all the dirty insults on her. That shit show made people who watched the whole process find it ridiculous.

—— Shouldn’t those who criticized Jiang Tang come out and apologize?

—— And those who scold children, shouldn’t they come out and apologize too??

——This slap in the face happened too fast, I was caught by surprise. 

—— Aren’t some people jumping out anymore?

—— I’m a switch side fan, my face hurts now.

—— It’s a pity, I’m still hoping you all don’t turn back. Chu Yi is mine.

—— Don’t be such a shameless old thief!!

“………”

While everyone’s attention was on Xiao’er Yiya, Chen Zixian secretly deleted the Weibo post in which she insinuated Jiang Tang. She can’t sit still now. The removal of the episode can’t be done easily. What is the background of that woman? She can actually influence Tian Xing. What made Chen Zixian feel even more afraid is that if the re-edited episode releases the scene where Tian Tian pushes another kid, with no doubt those netizens will surely attack her. 

It took only one day, the newly edited episode was released on Tian Xing TV and AA platform simultaneously. One hour after the new episode was broadcast, the number of views reached 3 million and over 300,000 comments. 

The new version of the episode fully broadcasted the whole shooting of that day. It even broadcasted when Jiang Tang requested to watch the replay. After all the truth is revealed, viewers who have insulted Liangshen felt their faces hot. 

In the shot, Liangshen was holding his feet while weeping in the room. His sobbing look makes people heartbreaking to see. And when they saw the scene where Qian Qian went to find Tian Tian to settle an account with her back view full of heroism, although….this heroine is a little short, a little soft, and a little sweet.

After watching the show, Jiang Tang’s first Weibo comment reached 60,000, all came to apologize.

—— Ahhhhh, Jiang Tang, I have never blackened you, I still love you, and now I just want to give your second son a loving hug.

—— I know Shen Er is a little stupid, capable of eating a little, his brain doesn’t work well a little, but he will never bully others.