Chapter 142 - Epilogue

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

The situation right now was a little more complicated. 

Jiang Tang never expected to meet her childhood husband in her lifetime.

She sat on the bed with her cheeks in her hands and looked at the unaware teenager without blinking.

The boy is in his prime, fourteen or fifteen years old, with thick black hair. Even when he was asleep, the center of the eyebrow locked deeply, Jiang Tang stretched out her hand and carefully touched his thin lips. 

The boy waved his hands impatiently and frowned. When he turned over, the thin silk quilt slipped down his body, revealing his not fully developed figure. 

Looking at the white young flesh, Jiang Tang couldn’t help but clicked her tongue. 

Suddenly, the sleeping teenager opened his eyes. She was caught off guard and heavily pressed on the bed. His bony fingers tightly clasped Jiang Tang’s white and fragile neck, and he could easily crush her if he wanted to. 

His eyes were dark and cold as if quenched with cold ice, extremely gloomy, not at all like the calmness and gentleness of an adult. Jiang Tang was stunned, a little breathless. 

“Who are you?”

Before Jiang Tang could answer, there was a knock on the door. Chu Yi carefully pushed opened the door and his tone was a little frightened: “Papa, Mama, Liangshen, and the others are gone, and the room has become very strange….”

Lin Suizhou’s eyelashes slightly trembled. He was stunned when he turned around. 

The little boy standing not far away is seven or eight years old and his appearance is very similar to him yet somewhat different. 

Chu Yi tilted his head: “Papa?”

Lin Suizhuo frowned and said viciously: “Who is your Papa? Are you sick?”

After speaking, he let go of Jiang Tang.

Chu Yi was very quick-witted and soon realized that he had encountered a supernatural event beyond scientific theory. When he turned to look at Jiang Tang and saw her didn’t change, his tense mood was relieved.

Chu Yi slowly walked over and under Lin Suizhuo’s warning eyes, and slowly drilled himself into Jiang Tang’s arms, staring straight at his father with big eyes.

Lin Suizhuo glanced intently at Chu Yi, with a fierce look, as if he was going to tear him apart.

While they were confronting each other with eyes shooting daggers, Jiang Tang kicked Lin Suizhou’s bottom: “What are you looking at?”

Lin Suizhou, who was kicked for no reason: “…F*ck!”

Chu Yi’s expression sank: “Papa, you can’t use swear words.”

Lin Suizhou: “……”

Lin Suizhou snorted: “Ghost is your Papa?”

Chu Yi: “People only will become ghosts when they die, Papa, don’t curse yourself.”

“……”