Chapter 129

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Jiang Tang was surprised: “Qian Qian, did you wear them yourself?”

“Yes.” The little girl lowered her head and arranged her bow neckline. She looked clumsy but serious like a cute little panda in the zoo.

Jiang Tang burst into laughter, put down the dress in her hand, and reached over: “Today is Christmas day, Qian Qian, don’t  wear that one.”

“What should I wear then?”

Jiang Tang helped her take off her old clothes and changed her to red and white chi pao. This little dress is full of Chinese style, the soft white fur collar lined her small round face and fair skin, and her big blinking eyes look like a cute Chinese doll.

Jiang Tang started to tie up her hair into two round balls. When she was about to put on hair accessories, Qian Qian handed over the gift Ouyang gave her excitedly: “This one, this one, Qian Qian wants to wear this.”

Sunflower’s hairpin didn’t match with her dress, but Jiang Tang still accepted it anyway and carefully put it on for her. Looking at the pretty little girl in the mirror, Qian Qian revealed a smile.

The little girl made a charming wink at Jiang Tang and asked with a soft voice: “Mama, do I look pretty?”

 Jiang Tang: “…”

Jiang Tang: “What are you doing?”

Qian Qian picked up Jiang Tang’s lipstick from the dressing table, then pouted her mouth and applied it clumsily: “Show it to Brother Ouyang.”

She painted it crookedly. Jiang Tang’s eyebrows jumped fiercely, and immediately wiped her lips clean with a towel nearby. Facing Qian Qian’s accusing eyes, Jiang Tang said with a stern look: “You are still young, you can’t use cosmetics.”

Qian Qian’s mouth pouted.

Jiang Tang continued: “You are already very cute now. If you are cuter than this, you will get abducted.” 

Qian Qian asked with doubtful eyes: “Really?”

“Of course it is true.” Jiang Tang nodded.

Qian Qian didn’t suspect anymore, obediently jumped off the chair, and waited for Ouyang to come back.

Soon after, Lin Suizhou returned with Ouyang after finishing the haircut.

His hair was cut into a crew cut, it looked clean and refreshing, revealing his handsome facial features.

Qian Qian had her hands behind her back with her lips pressed tightly and suddenly hesitated to approach him.

Ouyang was standing beside Lin Suizhou looking at her. She was wearing a little red chi-pao, giving out the feelings white and tender, sweet and soft, like a lovely peach. Looking at her bright eyes, Ouyang blushed instantly.

Although the two little guys didn’t say anything, the atmosphere was full of warmth.

Lin Suizhou’s eyelashes trembled slightly, and his indifferent face became even colder.