Chapter 146 - Liangqian's side story

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

In the sunny spring of March.

At the gate of junior highschool, new students come and go, and a black car is parked on the side of the street.

Inside the car, Liang Qian, in blue and white school uniform, her skirt fell to knee-length, revealing two tender white calves, her face was bright, and her jet black hair was tied up in fluffy ponytail style. A girl who had just turned sixteen was like a peerless sprout, full of vibrant. 

“I’ll go in with you.” The boy who spoke was also in a school uniform. He’s tall, with a straight nose and deep eye sockets. Looking quite dashing and handsome.

Qian Qian shook her head: “I can go in by myself.”

He frowned: “Will you be able to find the registration office?”

“If you can’t find it, I’ll just ask someone.” Liang Qian didn’t want to look at him, so she took her bag and got out of the car.

Watching her walking away, Ouyang sighed heavily. 

Since Qian Qian grew up, the two became more and more estranged. She didn’t cling to him like she did when she was a child, and she didn’t want to share anything interesting with him anymore. On weekends, the people who spend time with her are a few girls, they are Qian Qian’s best friends, and their relationships are very good. 

He was a little sad but unable to speak.

“Young Master Ouyang, we’re going to be late.”

“Let’s go.”

The engine started, the car turned around and left. 

Standing at the gate, Qian Qian puffed her cheeks looking at the car driving away. 

“Good morning, Liang Qian.”

The girl who came to greet her had short hair. Her name is Zhou Ning. They had been friends since primary school. After graduating from lower secondary school, they entered unper secondary school together. 

“Good morning, Ning Ning.”

Zhou Ning took Liang Qian’s arm intimately: “Did your Brother Ouyang take you to school again?”

Liang Qian blushed: “Don’t talk nonsense, Brother Ouyang is not my….”

Seeing her shy appearance, Zhou Ning couldn’t help teasing her: “You used to always say you wanted to marry Brother Ouyang and did not let us play with him. You’re feeling shy now.”

“An alethic student from senior class, I heard that he is admitted to Gao Da University, and his family is quite rich, but he doesn’t do anything useful in life. To put it bluntly, he’s simply good for nothing.”

Liang Qian searched the memories in her mind and asked : “Is that the tall one?”

“Yes, that’s him. Zhao Yan’s friends are all gangsters in the society, Qian Qian, you have to be careful.”

Liang Qian smiled and didn’t take it to heart.

Her brother also arrived home at the same time as her.