Chapter 18: I have time tonight

It ’s not too much of anxiety for Su Shi to come forward to clarify this. In the past, as long as there was a little seed, Xie Yan would come out and clarify the first time.

On the contrary, Mu Yao's matter is more difficult. She has not signed a contract yet, and the variables are too great. If the producer is really affected by the fans and wants to change her, it is not impossible.

"I see, I'll talk about it if it's convenient." Su Shi replied.

After hearing that, there seemed to be a phone call from Sister Liu, and she hung up without saying a few words.

With a sigh, she had to wash and change clothes. After breakfast, she went to the crew. Her play was in the afternoon, so she was still early.

Tong Le was killed yesterday, so now she and the makeup artist are the only ones in the dressing room.

"I saw today's hot search. In fact, this is normal in the circle. Basically, there are many fans who are full of confidence, but you said that it is dangerous before you sign a contract." The makeup artist was sitting there with Erlang on his legs. She swiped her phone and looked up at her as she said, "Now it's the fan economy. The producer invited the traffic artists to do nothing more than to please the fans. But now you are resisted by Mu Yao's fans. You changed it. I've seen this happen before. At that time, the artist had already taken part in the group shooting, and it was temporarily replaced. "

Su Shi smiled lightly, "Let the fate go."

"Well, are you from Xinghua Entertainment? Their public relations are not bad, but they want to keep things down. Unless someone comes out for drainage, things will definitely get bigger and bigger." The makeup artist reminded kindly.

After hearing the words, Su Shi just wanted to laugh bitterly, wait, the final drainage is her own.

Xie Yan had been filming there, and Su Shi couldn't make it. Until noon, she was really told by Liu. After being reposted by several marketing accounts, Xie Yan's fans were blown up.

She and Mu Yao's hot search were suppressed. Now the whole network is discussing her relationship with Xie Yan. The reposting volume of that photo broke 10 million in a few hours.

Looking around, the entire hot search list seems to have been occupied by # 谢 延 吻 戏 #, # 谢 延 苏 莘 #, # 谢 延 路透 #, # 苏 莘 穆 瑶 #, # 苏 莘 断 胡 #.

Sister Liu sent a message saying that in just a few hours, her new media index has skyrocketed, and the number of searches has reached the top of all entertainers in the entertainment industry for nearly a week, so she hurried to find Xie Yan. Already.

Su Shi knew that those people were just searching who she was ...

Netizen A: As a sane fan, objectively speaking, Su Yan's face is still beautiful, a little girl who looks clean, but after watching her TV show, I just ask her to let go of my family. Brother, really do n’t go together [cry]

Netizen B: My heart is rejected! Husband even made a kiss show! And still with an eighteen line! !! !!

Netizen C: No! !! !! My husband's first kiss on the screen gave an eighteen line! !! !!

Netizen D: Although this newcomer looks pretty, but her acting skills really can't be complimented, and I heard that the backstage is very hard, and also grabbed Mu Yao's role, society and society!

Netizen E: Someone just picked it up. This sister Su Shi is the deputy chairman of Orange Video, her brother-in-law is the chairman, his grandfather is a professor at a famous school, his father started a company that is going to go public, and Jiang Hetai ’s drama also has Orange. The investment in entertainment, so it should not be said to be cut off, it must have been set a long time ago, but Fan Meng's background is not bad. People are still behind the scenes. Why did Xie Yan not shoot a kiss with a heroine, but instead A female partner? ? ?