Chapter 70: Rice

Su Shi was silent for a while, but eventually nodded.

Seeing her promise, the director continued: "It doesn't matter, we will fix the sound later."

Now variety shows are like this, they will magnify people's flash points infinitely, in fact, everything depends on the post.

"Then you have to give me a try," Su Shi said earnestly, otherwise she would have trouble with the pitch and feel of that piano.

After hearing that, the director naturally said that there was no problem, and after a few more questions with her, she asked someone to give her the piano.

The rehearsal was in the afternoon, and the recording was officially started in the evening. These routines Su Shi have become accustomed to, all watching the post-editing.

By the time the official recording started in the evening, the audience at the bottom had already entered, and Su Shi also had fans. A seated audience below held her sign and shouted her name from time to time.

After the show began, she appeared with the cast's several starring actors, and immediately burst into warm applause. When all the shots focused on them, Su Shi kept smiling.

"Okay, let us warmly welcome the starring members of the" Blood Blood Sword "!" The host said to the microphone.

There was a burst of applause at the bottom, and then the hostess asked them to introduce themselves. Su Shi stood in the middle and got a microphone before smiling at the camera and said, "Hello everyone, I'm Su Shi. Playing Xuanyuan Jing. "

"Is Su Shi working with Jiang Yin for the first time? Do you think you have a tacit understanding?" The hostess asked.

They are all rehearsed in advance. Naturally, Su Shi replied with a smile according to the previous answer: "I didn't know it at the beginning, but I'll be fine later."

After hearing that, the hostess did not say anything, but let Jiang Yin introduce herself.

After everyone was introduced, another male host asked them to sit down and talk, and then looked at the eye-book, "Our theme today is to break up, like in the show, did the hero and the male master break up?"

After that, Su Shi took the microphone and replied, "The heroine has a unilateral breakup."

"But the male lead is not allowed." Jiang Yin added.

The host of the other side laughed a little, or was the hostess asked with a smile: "It's awful to hear your play. Is it right or not?"

Thinking of the messy plot that was cut later, Su Shi also smiled helplessly, or Jiang Yin replied: "I still have to watch the drama."

After that, several hosts nodded, and then the hostess looked at Jiang Yin and said, "Will you never forget her when you broke up with your ex-girlfriend?"

When the camera was pointed at Jiang Yin, the latter thought for a moment, then subconsciously glanced at Su Shi. The latter sat expressionless on the stool beside him, wondering what he saw himself doing, and they were never together.

"I belong to the kind of forward looking. Now that I have decided to break up, I will definitely not fall in love, unless I have a crush on it, I will never forget it."

As soon as Jiang Yin finished speaking, it exploded again. Countless fans were shouting. Several hosts also nodded and said, "You are so handsome, why don't you confess?"

Su Shi changed her sitting position again, with no emotion on her face.

In the face of the male host's question, Jiang Yin also just smiled, "Sometimes not long handsome is useful."