Chapter 62: surreptitiously

The familiar voice suddenly made Su Shi stiffen. When he heard the news, he saw a familiar outline. He lowered his hat and covered most of his face. He wore a normal black coat and looked like the crew. Like the staff.

Seeing him, Su Shi was also stunned, apparently did not expect that he would suddenly appear here, and there was no wind at all!

"This time it's okay, you have to burn money for another shoot." The director laughed twice.

In fact, he just learned that Su Shi is Xie Yan ’s girlfriend. Damn, when he first saw Xie Yan ’s appearance, he thought that the other party would come to visit Li Hao ’s class. He had planned to make him a guest appearance. When he opened his mouth, he let him find a substitute for Su Shi. He didn't like to use a substitute. Now he knows to let his girlfriend use a substitute.

"I ... I'll change clothes."

Realizing what he had just done, Su Shi immediately wanted to leave, but as soon as he turned around, his arms were tightly held, and when he looked back, Xie Yan stared at her with a gloomy face.

Su Shi was a little guilty, but the show had to show her face, and she couldn't help it.

With her eyes rolled, she suddenly stepped forward and took his arm, whispering softly, "I miss you so much."

Li Hao: "..."

So many people here!

Li Hao was gone, everyone else was gone, Xiao Zhou also silently squatted not far away to help them to avoid paparazzi from breaking in.

A soft voice sounded in his ear, and successfully made Xie Yan calm his face, stretched out his hand to embrace her shoulder, and whispered, "I miss you too."

Su Shi blushed and didn't speak. I heard people say that coquetry works well, and it really is.

"But who asked you to do such a dangerous move?" Xie Yan's eyes narrowed, staring at her tightly.

Su Shi: "..."

Liar, it turns out that coquetry is useless!

"I ... I can't help it, this show has to show up." She blinked, her voice a little bit soft.

But when they thought that they were still on the street, they immediately glanced at each other. They have been followed by a paparazzi for the past few days, but they can no longer be taken. Several photos are worth millions, which is too difficult to draw.

"Someone is sneaking a shot outside, I'll let Xiao Zhou lead them away, and you'll come to my nanny car in five minutes." Su Ying lowered his voice.

Hearing that Xie Yan didn't say anything, Su Shi glanced at the black hat on his head, and immediately stomped off, "I use it."

With that said, she put her hat on her head, followed by Xiao Zhou across the street, and walked around a nanny car outside.

With one glance, she saw the van parked at the corner of the street. The car had followed her for a week, and she persisted.

After getting on the bus with Xiao Zhou, she took off her clothes, "You change into my clothes, then sneak over there, just drive a car and let the driver walk around."

Hearing that Xiao Zhou naturally understood her meaning, and immediately took off his coat, and then replaced Su Shi's beige trench coat, and by the way, put on the black hat.

After Xiao Zhou got out of the car, Su Shi kept watching the outside. I saw Xiao Zhou lowered her head and hurriedly walked to the side of the road. After stopping a taxi, the van at the corner finally moved.