Chapter 53: Call

As soon as she took the cell phone, Su Shi saw an unfamiliar number, and even the location was unclear. This kind of look was advertising, and she hung up the phone without thinking.

By the way, give Xiao Zhou the phone, "Don't answer this kind of unknown phone in the future."

Hearing that Xiao Zhou naturally nodded, while Su Shi continued on the roof.

Before she even started, she hung Wia and sat on the rooftop, watching the flow of people walking downstairs, her figure shrank a few times in her sight instantly. If she fell, what would be the lightest thing? If you break a leg, you may die if severely broken.

This high-risk Via is now using machines to avoid accidents when humans accidentally let go. There is a lot of darkness in this circle. Sometimes people feel that you are blocking her way and have to engage you. Doing hands and feet at this time, when the arms and legs are broken, the star path can be completely destroyed.

I have been doing ideological work for a long time on the rooftop, and it wasn't until the director shouted with a loudspeaker that Su Shi made an ok gesture.

The fugitive was guest-guested by action directors. Naturally, they were not afraid at all. When the director shouted, the fugitive hurried to the rooftop and saw that there was no road ahead. He did not hesitate to step on the rooftop to go down. Jumping on the floor.

Su Shi also followed closely. When she saw the huge disparity below, she didn't hesitate. It only took half a second to jump on the edge of the roof. Tightly, until it was about to land, she quickly rolled on the ground, took out the gun at her waist and aimed at the person who ran away. "Stop!"

"card!"

Suddenly, Su Shi rubbed his shoulders and walked down. Although he didn't seem to fall, he rolled his hands on the ground and pressed his arms. She thought that these action scenes would not be dangerous and did not expect such pain. This time, I have to come back a few times. She may not be able to lift her arm. I do n’t understand how Xie Yan would like to do this kind of play. Anyway, she wo n’t accept this kind of play anymore. .

When I came downstairs, the director saw her coming and smoked with a smile. "Yes, it's over, but you have to be indifferent in the drama of the meeting, you can have no expression, but you must keep your eyes on Locked up the fugitive, understand? "

Su Shi nodded. Later, she had to film her play with the fugitive, so she could only return to the rooftop, but her arms were still sore.

The action scenes are set in advance, and they are usually fakes. The action instructor made her really hit, and he would pull back. Su Shi knows that he feels that he has little strength, even if he really hits him, it is not painful. Itching, so Su Shi can only listen to his real fight.

The whole scene was filmed, and it got stuck several times, and then there were some literary plays. When I returned to the hotel at night, Su Shi only felt like he was falling apart. Sure enough, this kind of action scene was not as she imagined. simple.

After taking a bath, she rubbed her shoulders twice with some medicinal wine, but then the phone suddenly rang.

When she saw Xie Yan's phone call, she immediately turned on the speakerphone while sitting on the bed and rubbing her shoulders.

"Why did you hang up with me?"

This is the sound coming from the other end of the phone. The signal seems to be bad.

Su Yi was a little puzzled, but she thought about it, and suddenly remembered the number that was used to promote the advertisement. Do n’t blame her. Who would use the number that is an advertisement?