PUNISHMENT

/Cupcakes in previous part I didn't write about the character age, because as i said it's a short story, so you can take your age as the story character ☺️👍. Thank u, now let's start the chapter./

A/n P.O.V

*the class started after 5 min as teacher was late, he was teaching something you don't know what as you were on your own thoughts, probably thinking about your life*

Y/n P.O.V

*I don't know what I've done to deserve this, god why even he bully me? And because of him i don't have any friends... no-one even talks to me!*
/Yes you were thinking of 'Taehyung'/

Y/n: I should focus on my studies..not on him...but he was looking so handsome 😍..he always looks handsome..o.m.g y/n want are you thinking just study.

*yes i have a little..not a little but a huge crush on him..yeh i know he is my bully but i can't do anything then to fall in love with him..he was a good student in elementary school..but God knows what happened!! He's so much changed now*
/you sighed thinking of your thoughts/

/Bell rings indicating class are over/
*You started walking to your next class, i.e., Maths class...ugh that's so boring 😬*

*You reached and straight go to last second bench as that was a vacant place,
you always sit in last rows only as you don't want to have people around you.*

Y/n: finally a good sit near window.. I'll not get bored 🤭*as the class starts..the door burst open, you look in the direction and saw Taehyung, while walking towards your direction, he didn't even care to apologise to teacher. He stands right behind you..and said*

Taehyung: move...*he said to the boy who was sitting behind you*

Taehyung: I said..move you idiot😠*he said in total anger visible..and the boy moved to another place..then he sat in the bench and starred outside the window*

Mr. Song: it's ok now let's start the class.

*In between the class, he throw one paper to you..you opened it and saw*

Y/n: be ready for the punishment.. babygirl*fear started building up in you*

*You just throw the paper in dustbin which was near you*

Mr. Song: ok class I had given you the homework...so those who have not done stand up.

Taehyung: let's start the game..*he started kicking your leg beneath the desk*

*You were in pain as he was kicking you at one place only*

Y/n: T-taehyung please stop..*you said and for your suprise he stopped but he throws a cockroach at your book..a freaking COCKROACH*

Y/n: Aaaaaaaa..*you screamed as you are afraid of them..they are so disgusting*

Mr. Song: what happen y/n?*he asked..*

Y/n: I-i.. nothing sir..

Taehyung: sir y/n saw a fake cockroach and screamed*he said while controlling his laugh..the whole class busted into laughter*

*you were feeling embarassed..you looked down and said "sorry sir"*

Taehyung: sir you should punish her she waisted the class time..and she has not done your homework also*he said while smirking at you*

*You were controlling yourself..as anger was building up in you*

Y/n: SHUT UP.. Taehyung, you were the one who throw it to me*you shouted while looking at him..his smirk grew wider*

Mr. Song: y/n did you do the homework?

Y/n: no sir..😟*you said..and saw Taehyung smirking*

Mr. Song: get out of my class Lee Y/n..*he said*

Y/n: but si-

Mr. Song: I said Get Out Of My Class*he harshly said*

*You slowly went out of the class..all students were laughing at you*

/After 5 min you were standing outside as/

Y/n: you? what are you doing here?

???: Can't I be here?

__________

Thank you so much for reading this story cupcakes 😘

Please vote if you like it..

Next part will be updated soon..byy☺️