TOUCHED

Y/n p.o.v

*Jung Hoon was sucking and biting my neck, while pinning me to the blackboard. I was only standing there and crying my heart out...i couldn't do anything as my hand was tied. I was blaming myself of how weak and a pathetic girl i am...i can't even save myself from being touched 😖*

Jung Hoon: Wow baby your skin is so soft and milky..like it's untouched...but now it is touched by me 😏*he said while having that disgusting smirk. Hearing his words i cry more harder...i can't even say him anything than to cry myself..*

*I wimper because of the cloth in my mouth...but was it of any use?...no it was not, i can only cry..and wished to be saved by someone but no one will save me. No one even cares for me*

Jung Hoon: Ok..now let's taste.....your.......plumpy...lips😏*smirking*

*After listening his words my world turned upside down*

*in mind:-h-he is going t-to k-ki-kiss me? No..no..no..no this can't happen please no. I thought my first kiss will be my first love but see what is happening..*

*Jung Hoon took off the cloth from my mouth and starred at my lips*

Y/n: Please no... leave me please..*but he didn't listen he started coming more closer till his breath was mixing with mine..i started trembling very badly*

Jung Hoon: oh baby why are you scared..huh? You will get pleasure.. don't you want that.. every girl wants that and i am giving you by my own so let's have fun ok..

Y/n: Just Shut Up I'm not like other girls, i don't want your stupid pl-pleasure..just let me go you Jerk..

Jung Hoon: You...you are crossing your limit girl. I am talking nicely to you and you are calling me jerk. Now let's see what this jerk can do..

*Fear satarted to build, anxiety of losing my body started to cover my whole mind...with trembling hands i try to push him away but he don't even move an inch*

Jung Hoon: Don't use your little strength baby, you can't run away...

Y/n: Do not call me Baby. I'm not your BABY.. UNDERSTAND..

*He immediately slammed me in the wall making my back hurt...and....he.....kissed me. He freaking Kissed Me..*

*my first kiss...he took my first kiss. I couldn't handle this..i started to cry tearing my heart out, i just couldn't digest this fact. God why me why?*

*After him kissing for like 5 min, he stopped and back away a little. My body was feeling numb i was just standing there like a dead body..it was so traumatic for me..he stole my first kiss..and not only that...he has touched my body..the body which i cared for my whole life and saved for my husband..was now touched by someone else*

Jung Hoon: Oh look the mark in your neck, it's looking so beautiful..*he said to his two friends...who smirked while looking at my neck*

Jung Hoon: Now it's time for the exciting part..

*My body stiffed while listening to him. Now what is he talking about? What is left now..i couldn't think of anything bad than this*

/You are innocent,so you don't know about this things...you only knew till kissing..and biting..as you watch that in kdrama 😏 so that's why your 'innocent' mind was thinking what else will he do../

Y/n: pl-please leave me*your eyes were red and swollen from crying continuously*

Jung Hoon: No no baby..that was only climax.. picture will be started from now..

*he said as he forcefully lied you on the floor..the cold floor touched your body making you shiver...you started to kick his leg but he held your leg*