GUILTY

Jin p.o.v

*After listening to Taehyung I decided to go to Y/n and first check her then I'll try to talk to her. As i opened the door...i saw her sleeping peacefully.. that's great i can check her without any trouble..*

*i took the first aid kit with me and sat on the bed. I must be careful to not to wake her up. Then i look for her hand, there were marks of a tight grip, i know because I'm a doctor..yes you heard it right. That boy must had tightly grip her arms as it has become red and purple..*

*I started to apply the ointment on her hand wherever it was needed. After applying in her arms and wrists, i saw the hickey marks on her neck...but it was little different..like it was scratched or something as it was red and had nails mark..*

*I took a clear view then i understand that y/n has scratched that mark maybe she wanted to remove that but made it more worse cause red blood can be seen from here. I just applied some ointment on it, it will heal slowly but also will remove the mark. I put all the things inside the kit and kept it in its place and sat beside her*

Jin: You don't know how much he loves you Y/n. I know only you can make my Taehyung happy and sad at the same time. He was happy to save you and bring you here but also sad because of your condition. You are a different girl, i have not met you or even had any talk with you but by his words and sparkling eyes whenever he talks about you it shows how much you are precious to him. I hope he can get love from his first love.

*I saw Y/n's eyes moving. I think she i waking up. I moved little back so that she doesn't get scared of me*

Y/n p.o.v

*I hear someone speaking beside me. So i started to open my eyes to see who was there as i opened my eyes. I saw one boy standing near the bed. My fear started building up...but the boy spoke*

Jin: Don't be scared..y/n sorry for making you scared. I am Kim Seokjin or only Jin. Nice to meet you. I am Taehyung's elder brother. And now I'm your brother also ok, so if you have any trouble or problems you can freely tell me.

*the boy spoke and introduced himself..so i thought it will be irrelevant of my behavior..so i introduce myself*

Y/n: H-hello... I a-am Lee Y/n or only Y-y/n. Nice t-to meet y-you too.. um... Jin..*i started to think should i call him oppa or not*

Jin: You don't need to force yourself Y/n. When you feel like I'm your brother you can call me oppa ok?

*i nodded my head. He is so understanding... And a good person*

Y/n: Thank you for understanding me.

*i said as i tried to stand up but..*

Jin: No no you rest ok.. i was just hear to..um...to introduce myself..yes to give introduction of myself...*i thought not to say about her check up or else she might get scared...*

Y/n: ohh.. but i want to go washroom..*I shyly said to him*

Jin: o-oh... Yes yes go. It's in the right.. sorry i thought.. something else..

*he said as he ran from there. He is so cute.. i was happy that now i didn't feel that much scared of boy, that time i don't know my condition was little different after resting I'm feeling ok.. i feel sorry for Taehyung. He saved me and what i did instead of saying thank you i shouted at him.. after i freshen up I'll talk to him.. yes.. I'll do that. Then i went to washroom.. to do my business..*

Taehyung p.o.v

*I was in the basement..yes we have basement here.. for this type of people only. We don't use it that much but today I have got the chance to make this Jung Hoon suffer. He has touched what's mine.. so he must pay for this...*