HORROR

Flashback:

Suga p.o.v

???: Oppa i want to eat icecream pwese

*My cute sister whined while i was driving and was focused on the road*

Suga: Yoonji , baby you already ate it in the park. If you eat more then you may caught cough..

Yoonji: No pwese oppa..*she said showing her cute puppy face which can melt anyone's heart*

*Suga sighed and smiled showing his gummy smile which her sister also returns*

Suga: ok princess you be here and do not go out of the car i will buy the icecream and we will eat it at home..ok?

Yoonji: Okie oppa..

*Suga giggled and kissed her cheeks. He parked his car in the side of the road and came out of the car and locked the door.. so that she didn't get out too as the road is busy with vehicles*

At icecream parlor:

*I bought Yoonji's favourite ice-cream and a family pack for BTS. I paid the bill and was about to pick the icecream.. when.. i heard a 'CRASH' type of sound like something crashed.. i hurriedly ran from the store.. and what i saw cause my whole world to stop..*

Suga: YOONJI ...

*I ran to my car which was now crashed the mirror and door was crashed badly.. i ran to my princess side where she was sitting*

Suga: Y-yoonji pr-princess ...*i took her out of the car* Please stay w-with me princess..*her whole body was covered with blood. I was a crying mess*

Suga: SOMEONE FU*KING CALL THE AMBULANCE.. please..

Suga: It is all my fault.. it's only because of me..

*She was looking at me smiling.. and said*

Yoonji: O-op-ppa ... please stay happy in your l-life and ne-never blam yo-yourself for this.. I'll be t-there for you ev-everytime.. watching you.. and re-remember i al-always love you..

Suga: What are you saying..? You are not going anywhere.. understand. You have to listen to your oppa.. Princess..? Princess..? PRINCESS..

*I was shaking her and tapping her cheeks but she was not responding anything.. i can't understand what's happening..she.. she left me. My only sister.. my family left me?*

Suga: YOONJI... Please be with your oppa.. I love you..YOONJI..

*My breath hitched..*

Y/n p.o.v

*i was crying listening to oppa's story.. he.. he lost his sister.. his one and only left family.. that's why he was cold to me and didn't talk much*

Suga: it.. it was all my fault.. if i had taken her with me than this would have never happened..

Y/n: Oppa it was not your fault.. it was just a coincidence.. and an accident occurred.. don't blame yourself..

Suga: No y/n it was my fault.. it was..

*I hugged him tightly.. he let his tears out.. and i let him because he need to let out all the pain he had carried till now*

Y/n: Oppa now you don't need to cry because your sister is here ok.. and she will never leave your side..*smiles cutely*

Suga: Yes my cute princess..*he showed his gummy smile which melt your heart*

Y/n: Oppa you should smile more it's really pretty..