Chapter Eleven

After a while Tripp had finally came into vision for Stefan and Alaric but he was hesitant to help them and was about to drive off before Ric smashed the window and started fighting with Tripp, Tripp managed to get a vervain dart gun and shoot it at Ric while he had hold of the car door and drove off but smashed into the car Stefan was hiding in.

Stefan vamp sped out while the other car went flying past the Mystic Fall's border with Enzo, Damon and Alaric over it.

Stefan stood watching the after math of the crash with Elena on the phone "Stefan?" Elena begged for him to answer "Stefan what's happening?"

"Damon and Alaric are across the border I gotta go"

* * * * *

Two hours before the Crash...

Rain came rushing back into the Hospital in need for Jo. She searched frantically before she sighed in relief when she saw her. "Rain are you okay?" Jo asked worried.

Rain gulped trying to get rid of her dry throat "I need you, to come with me" she said and Jo furrowed her eyebrows.

"why? what's going on?" Jo asked.

"Something bad is going to happen and I need to stop it" Rain said quickly "and I think I'm going to need a Doctor"

"Okay. Ill come with you" Jo said and relief flooded Rain as she pulled Jo with her to the parking lot and got into her car.

Rain was behind the wheel, driving quickly rushing to get to Mystic Falls "Rain, i think you need to calm down" Jo suggested but Rain shook her head and pressed harder onto the pedal.

Suddenly they where at the Mystic Falls border, stopped by the car crash, Both girls jumped out in panic to help.

"Stefan?" Rain shouted and looked back to her in hope.

"Ill help Ric" Jo said and Rain nodded.

Stefan took Rain's hand and she squeezed it as they walked past the border and Stefan started to groan in pain "Come on Stef, put your hero hair on and lets do this" Rain said and Stefan chuckled.

"Damon tell you the meaning of that one?" he asked and she nodded with a smile.

They got to the car to see Damon and Enzo and pulled them out "get up, come on." Rain said grabbing Enzo who was falling on the floor.

Finally they where back over the Mystic Falls border and Enzo and Damon had threw themselves on the floor out of exhaustion.

Rain sat down next to him with a smile on "So much for that date heh?" Damon chuckled and grabbed her hand.

"Thank you for saving me" He said and she smiled.

"So, who's your friend?" Rain asked looking over to Enzo who had sat up.

"The names Enzo, Darling" He winked and she laughed "What's so funny?" he asked.

"That you think you have a chance with me cause of your winking and sexy accent" she replied and he grinned then looked over to Damon.

"I like this one" he pointed at Rain who rolled her eyes.

"So do I" Damon chuckled

Stefan walked up to them "we have to go before someone drives up here" He says and Stefan puts the passed out Alaric Into Rain's car.

"I can drive him" Jo says and Rain smiles and hands her the car keys.

Damon grabs Rains hips and vamps speeds them back to Whitmore Campus and they make their ways up to her dorm and crash.

"I'm sorry about Elena" Rain says sadly as she looks to the floor.

"Its not your fault Rain" Damon reassures her with a small smile.

"I mean I saw her you know" She says catching Damon's attention and he raises an eyebrow "yeah, after that Bastard knocked me out" she grunts out with anger "And she looked at me like I was a ghost, she really doesn't remember me and she remembers you just not the nice you the one I know" Rain sighs and lies back onto her bed.

"It will be okay Rain" Damon said looking over to her and seeing her sleeping. He walks out and goes to meet his brother.

* * * * * * * *

"I was this close, this close" Damon said as he put his fingers together, talking to Stefan.

"I know, I'm sorry" Stefan replies and Damon just rolls his eyes.

"Oh, I got. Everybody's sorry. You're sorry you gave up on me. Sorry you turned Enzo into that hunter guy. Ric's sorry for the compulsion. I'm sure if Elena could remember she'd be sorry to. And to top it off Rain's sorry for Elena, she's the one we should be apologising to." Damon rants.

"You got to understand how hard it was for her" Stefan says talking about Elena.

"I am so tired of hearing about how hard it was for her. It was hard for me as well. and Rain"

"At least you knew you had a home to come back to" Stefan tries to defend Elena "she didn't have anything. To her, you were just gone." Stefan says

"I guess I still am" Damon sighs, his hands fiddling with the cup of bourbon "Ric said she happy without me, since she erased me. You know what? I don't want her to be happy" Damon glares "I want her to be miserable, just like I am and just like Rain is." Damon smiles then frowns.

"You done?" Stefan asks putting his glass down

"Yeah, I'm done"

"Good, now quit stalling. There's a girl you need to go see." Stefan said done with Damon's childishness.

"What if it doesn't work?" Damon asks hopeless "What if we had isn't strong enough to break the compulsion?"

"your not going to find out by sitting there, are you?" Stefan asks wanting to go see Elena.

Damon drinks the rest of his drink "here goes everything" he says standing up and walking out the place going to see his girl.

Authors note:

Sorry for the short chapter had lots going on very busy.

Hope everyone is okay.

Have a lovely day and night xx