Chapter Twenty-Six

Rain sighed softly as she was driving in her car with music on humming to the lyrics. Lily had asked her to go to Oscar to see if he had found the phoenix stone.

"Now its my turn to desert" Oscar spoke while slowly walking back not knowing that Rain was listening to everything he was saying.

"Oscar" Rain sung as she walked behind him, her heal stomping on the floor making Oscar still, he slowly turned around but carried on with what he's saying.

"I don't want to be apart of Lily's cavalry, okay. I don't want rules or a chain of command" He rant and then smiles and puts his hands up "I just want to have fun" he laughs "You know what, a little piece of extra advise, A lot of people want the phoenix stone. Mess with it you end up dead" Oscar advises to the two vampires and Rain smirks while crossing her arms.

"Full disclosure. I don't care about the stone" Damon says and Oscar looks confused and so does Rain.

"Then why are you chasing me, man?" Oscar asks

"Lets just say id like to cash you in for something way better" Damon says and before he could attack Rain grabbed Oscars arm and broke it making him fall to his knees then, she kicked his temple making him go unconscious.

Then Rain looked to Damon and vamp sped to him and snapped his neck. Bonnie and Alaric came rushing into the hallway hearing the noise and both went to attack Rain but it was like Bonnie's magic wasn't working on her so Alaric went to attack her but she kicked him to the floor.

She looked over to Damon to see him waking up, she quickly looked back to Bonnie "Trust me" Rain said to Bonnie before she vamp sped away.

* * * * * * * *

Damon, Bonnie and Alaric were all sat together talking about the night that had just occurred "She said 'Trust me'?" Damon repeated Bonnie's words.

"Yes, I know you think she hates us and maybe she does but maybe she hates the Heretic's more and that's why she helped you." Bonnie explained and Damon rolled his eyes.

"If she helped me as you say, then why did she snap my neck and i could have taken Oscar better than her. I'm older, so I'm stronger." Damon scoffed and Bonnie laughed.

"Damon you killed the love of her life you really think that she's just going to forgive you?" Alaric questioned and guilt rose up in Damon when Ric mentioned it.

"And yes you would have probably stabbed him in the stomach with a stake, she's much more smarter than you." Bonnie grinned at Damon while he had a sulk on.

* * * * * * * *

Valarie and Rain where in the room where Oscar was kept, they had taken him off the vervain but he was still very weak "Your awake" Valarie said coming into the light with Rain and Oscar sighed in relief.

"Awake and coming down hard." he says rubbing his temples "Where the hell am I?" he questions.

"A college town near Mystic Falls" Rain pipes up, It was clear he didn't remember the last interaction he had with her.

Oscar had an annoyed and defeated look on his face "Did Lily send you?" Oscar asked.

"Lily ahs no idea where you are" Valarie said and Oscar looked to the girl surprised "I used a locator spell" Valarie smirked.

Happiness shone in Oscars face as a plan formed in his head "Maybe I could turn this thing around before she gets in the loop" Oscar muttered and Valarie nods her head now wanting to know the answers to her questions.

"So, have you done your duty to the family and found Julian yet?" Valarie asks.

"Can you keep a secret?" Oscar asks.

"you have no idea"

"I found him months ago." Oscar confessed while both Valarie and Rain smirk.

"And you didn't tell Lily?" Rain questions in surprise.

"Neither did you." Oscar fires back and a look of confusion settles in her face before she realised where he was. "I didn't tell anyone" Oscar said now looking to Valarie "I wanted to live a little before I came back" Oscar confessed.

"And now that your back?" Valarie asked in anticipation.

"I don't know Val. I haven't exactly thought it through from my hostage bed here." they all fake chuckle.

"I know you Oscar. Eventually you'll leverage Julian's location, for your freedom for Lily." Valarie says knowingly while Oscar hummed.

"Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. Yeah. Yeah, I'll probably do that." Oscar nods while laughing slightly and Valarie smiles at him before dropping it.

"You have a sweet soul Oscar, And you have been good to me. Like a brother" Then she slams her fist into Oscars chest grabbing his heart "But Julian is the devil. I cant let Lily bring him back" She says and now Oscar is a grey corpse with veins popping all across his body.

Rain puts an arm around Valarie, Valarie had finally confessed what Julian had done to her, after seeing Stefan she couldn't keep it bottled up no longer so she snapped and anger filled Rain when she heard this and she vowed to help Valarie as best she could, to not let Julian roam the earth again.

AN:

Sorry for the short chapter but hope you guy like it have a great day xx