The Right Reaction

"Hi everyone and welcome back to Annyeong Anna!"

Today she was recording another video for her YouTube channel. Although she had done quite a few by now, crafts, cooking, singing, and dancing, Anna still didn't feel comfortable in front of the camera. For most of her content, she either didn't do any talking, or she just had to explain what she was doing, but today she was doing something different.

"I noticed a few of you in the comments were wondering about me doing a BTS reaction video. Um, well, finding something I haven't already seen is going to be a challenge, but next time they release a video the staff are going to get me to do a reaction, okay? So, for today I'm going to watch a couple of my favourite videos and talk about them? Share my thoughts? I hope that sounds okay."

Anna's eyes shifted around for a moment while she paused, almost as if she was waiting for a response.

"Okay, so to start I'm watching the video which brought me to BTS. I might have mentioned this before and I love it so much. It's Carpool Karaoke. Right, let's start."

She turned on the video and watched the beginning with a big smile. Anna pauses while they're singing along to Mic Drop.

"Whose idea was it to put J-Hope in the middle? Genius. You just see his beautiful smile the whole way through. And he's so impressed by James Corden's singing!"

She let it play again and Namjoon put on his sunglasses with the long hanging chain.

"I love those glasses."

Anna smiled as they talk about how Namjoon learnt English.

"I love that they included this bit with Jin and Suga. So funny."

When they sing the theme tune to Friends, she pauses it again.

"Who else only knows the first line? Me."

Anna raised her hand with a guilty look on her face before starting the video again and the next song plays.

"Woo! Go RM! Do you think our boys got to choose which songs they played?"

When everyone in the car starts dancing, moving side to side, Anna joins in.

"Jungkook's vocals caught my attention the first time I watched this. I didn't even know he was Jungkook back then. I only knew RM and Jimin's names and faces."

Next, they talked about the boys' nicknames, and she paused it after laughing at Jin's joke.

"I'll admit I had no idea what mochi was when I first watched this."

Anna unpaused the video and ON started playing.

"The song which made me a fan."

She sang along, imitating what the boys were doing in the video, including Jungkook's part.

"That. After hearing that, I had to hear more of their music."

Anna nods along as they talk about how the boys all live together and spend all their time together.

"Did anyone notice that they never actually answered that question?"

She smirked thinking about how the boys fights usually ended. It wasn't something you admitted in an interview.

The next song played, and Anna sang along.

"I only know this song from watching this video."

Next, Jin comments on how there isn't any more space in the car.

"Poor Jin is thinking, what's the answer to my question."

Suddenly, she looked thoughtful and paused the video.