4

"i would rather pretend i don't know anything than watch our friendship fall apart,"

"Vel, wake up!"

Teivel woke up by the sound of Arden's voice and his finger lightly tapping on her cheek.

When she opened her eyes she instantly regretted doing it, her head felt like it's breaking into two.

What the hell happened?

Arden helped her sat up, Teivel clinged onto him when she almost lose her balance. Her thigh is cramping and now she's limping.

She only realized the moon is the only light guiding them through this dark forest, wands of rising branches became dancing silhouttes in the moonlight.

It's night. Why was she asleep? Weren't they supposed to go to the Archfiend Mountain?

"I know you're confused right now, wait here. I'll help Wrath take the others out." Arden calmly spoke

Eventhough it was dark, Teivel noticed his left eye bleeding and a cut on his eyebrow reflected by the moonlight

She couldn't understand a thing, yet she still nodded her head in response.

Teivel watched him leave after he helped her sat on a huge tree trunk.

Her eyes quickly widened when she saw the bus they were riding turned upside down. Her heart sank deeper into her chest.

"Oh god!"

As soon as she tried to stand and walk her feet immediately gave in.

Her trembling hand slowly reached for her thigh, Teivel abruptly stared at the sticky wet liquid her hands fell on.

"Oh my god!"

It's her own blood. She can feel her eyes getting wider and her head felt like it's going to explode.

Her attention went back to the bus, Arden and Luthor were both injured as well and yet they're trying their best to help the others get out

Luckily, there's no gas leak. Unluckily, they are all injured including the driver.

Wrath was infuriated, he was carrying Ira on his back after he took care of Acedia who's passed out on the other side of the area.

Brazen and Teivel met eyes and the boy quickly approached her to offer some help. Teivel thanked him as he guide her towards the others.

"How did this happen?" She asked, voice trembling.

"My head hurts," Luthor mumbled under his deep breaths

Lilith quickly checked for him, he cupped his head as he immediately felt a sticky feeling attached on his hand

"Fuck! Luthor, come here!" Vana offered a handkerchief

Luthor's head is bleeding. They don't know how much blood he lost, eventhough it's dark they have adjusted to the darkness and they can see how pale Luthor is right now

"Guys! A little help!" Arden yelled from the bus

He was dragging someone. The driver to be specific.