06 - Six Feet Under

- Chapter song: Long Way To Go, Cassie -

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

A banging on my door wakes me up in the morning

"Ana." A voice calls from outside.

I get up and open the door. Alina stands on the other side.

"Good, you're up. Get ready, we are leaving in twenty minutes." She tells me and then leaves.

I close the door again and lock it before going into the ensuite bathroom.

I turn on the shower before stripping myself bare, gathering my hair into a messy bun so it doesn't get wet since I washed it yesterday. I step under the hot running water and my muscles immediately loosen.

As I wash my body I think about how I plan on making sure Pablo gives as little information about us as possible. I mean, he is the second in command to the Mexicans. He wouldn't talk, right?

Once I'm done, I turn the water off and step out of the shower before wrapping a towel around myself. I open the bathroom door again and walk back into the bedroom towards the walk-in wardrobe.

Just as Vincenzo said, it is filled with clothes. They must have filled it when I was in his office yesterday.

I cant be bothered dressing up for a lord knows how many hours flight from Italy to America so I decide to just change into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie which I flip the hood up. I put on a pair of sunglasses  and a shoes.

I don't know how long we will stay there for but I don't pack heavily since I can buy clothes while I'm there. Once I'm done, I begin making my way downstairs.

When I get down there, Alina, Vincenzo, Giana, Roman, Dominic and Leonardo are all already there.

"Took your fucking time." Vincenzo comments as he tucks his gun into his waistband at his back.

I ignore him.

Giana notices me and her expression immediately forms into one of hatred.

"How's your nose?" She asks tauntingly.

"Fine. How's your arm?" I reply.

If looks could kill, I would be six feet under right now.

"Great." She answers.

"What the fuck are you two talking about?" Vincenzo asks.

"Nothing." We both reply at the same time.

Alina rolls her eyes at us.

"Can you two stop bickering for five fucking minutes please." She whisper shouts at us.