30 - Exhilarating

- Chapter song: Good For You, Selena Gomez -

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

I've been in the gym for the last hour

I've been in the gym for the last hour. I started on the bags as a warm up for fifteen minutes as well as the bike for another ten.

It's arm day today so I then moved onto machines for half an hour and now i'm on weights.

My knees are slightly bent as well as leaning forward slightly, making sure to keep my posture straight so that all the weight is on my arms and not my back.

I don't expect it when I feel someone squeeze my ass, making me drop the weight, spin around and punch the person across the face.

Their head whips to the side and both my hands cover my mouth and nose in shock when I see who it is.

"Oh my god, Enzo, I am so sorry!" I immediately say, grabbing the right side of his face so I can inspect his left jaw.

"It's fine." He groans.

"That was a pretty stupid thing for me to do, I should have seen it coming if anything. You do pack a powerful punch though." He adds.

I try to hide my laugh but it's no use. Enzo tries to prevent it but a small smile breaks at the sound of my laugh.

"Does it still hurt?" I ask through my laughter.

"A little sore but I'm fine." He replies.

I lift my head and place a kiss on the side of his jaw where I hit him.

"How about now?" I ask.

"I think one more should do it." He says.

I roll my eyes, the smile still on my face as go to kiss the same spot but at the last second, Enzo turns his head and my lips end up meeting his.

We both smile into the kiss and I grab his hand from around my waist to place it back on my butt.

"You aren't gonna punch me again are you?" He asks against my lips, at the action.

"Not unless you give me a reason to." I reply before pulling away.

"Now it's better." He says, playing with the end strands of my hair.

"So did you just come here to get punched in the face or is there something you needed?" I ask him.

Enzo smiles down at me. "Yeah. I'm having a few associates over for dinner in an hour. I want you there."