Heart To Heart , Morning until Night

Third Pov

Ccino finally ready to heal Nightmare's wounds. Blue sat together with them because Nightmare was scared to be left alone.

"Okay, Night. I need you to take your shirt off so I can heal your ribcage.Can you do that for me?" Asked Ccino with a soft tone.

Nightmare was nervous but he nodded as he slowly put away his long sleeve shirt. His back was covered with bruise and scares... And new bite marks. Blue can feels his blood boils when he saw those hickey.

Ccino had this sad expression on his face as he let Nightmare laid down on Blue lap. He began to heal Nightmare as the small skeleton stared at Blue and only at Blue.

"Are you feeling better?" Asked Blue with a smile as he began the conversation to knows what happen to Nightmare. He need to make sure whether those bruise and bite marks were coming from toxic relationship or... Something else.

"Ccino is healing me ... It is much more helping then sleeping. Heh..." Nightmare smiled began to faded away as he looked down.

"What happen, Night? Are you okay?" Nightmare shook his head. "I-i don't know... They were suddenly there and began to attack me..." Whispered Nightmare in fears. "They threaten to tell Dream if I ever opened my mouth... I don't want to embarrass him again." Tears began to flow from Nightmare eyes as he squint his eyes because he felt ashamed of himself. Blue began to caressing Nightmare face gently.

"It's not your fault. You don't have anything to ashamed of." Replied Blue.

"But I did! I'm a guardian of negativity and I'm causing people sad and feel shit! I make them angry and making them depressed- I'm a demon, Blue!" Cried the small skeleton as Blue gently hugged him.

"T-they... Touch me . They did something filthy- i-i feel like a whore-" Nightmare began to muffled between his tears. Blue eyes widened as he buried Nightmare softly towards his neck.

Blue stared at Ccino who also in disbelief. "T-they, r@p£d you?" Nightmare nodding while sobbing. Blue can feel his heart throb with pain.

His tears fall down as he hugged Nightmare back. " H-how m-many..."

"More then 7..." Nightmare felt a soft tuck on his arms as Blue facing him. He was shocked when he saw Blue's crying face.

"Blue?! Why are you crying?!" Blue wiped his tears as he land a gentle kiss on Nightmare forehead. "I cried because no one deserve to be in that situation- I'm sorry- I'm sorry that I'm not there to help you-" cried Blue.

Nightmare feels a heavy weight lifted from him when he finally saw someone cares for him... Genuinely, care for him. Nightmare then land a gentle smooch on Blue mouth as he hugged Blue back.

"N-no... What will happen to me if you never found me that day... Because of you, I-... I can heal, right?" Whispered Nightmare as he closed his eyes, listened silently to the sound of Blue's soul beating.

Ccino just smiled sadly as he finally finished his healing process. "How about you both stayed here for a day... We need to catch up a lot of things." Both Of the Skeleton nodded as the sign of agreement.

Ccino gave them a last smiled as he left the room.

Nightmare feels warm in Blue's arm and he don't want to let it go.

Suddenly Blue began to speak as he cupped Nightmare face with love. "You can heal, Night. We will figure it out. Even if it's takes a thousand years, we will heal, together." Those words, it's makes Nightmare feels very muchlove.

He knew Blue was genuine with his words. He didn't feel any ill thought from Blue's aura. That's what making him even more happier. "L-lets heal together, both of us... Okay?" Replied Nightmare with a smile.

...

Nightmare finally began to smile again and he finally feel happy. Blue was the happiest person when he saw Nightmare laughing happily to Ccino jokes.

"Okay, enoughhh. I want to spend my time with my precious too. " Replied Blue as he hugged Nightmare from behind. Nightmare just scoffed as he pull Blue to sit next to him.

"Hush you, we are still not official, sir." Joke Nightmare. Blue just smirked as he kissed Nightmare again. He then left the blushing purple skeleton as he went to the toilet.

...

With Cross and Error...

"Where have Nightmare gone?" Muttered Error worriedly. "I know right? Did something happen to him? There is no way he ran away! Do you think he knew about us being traitor?!" Cross began to panic as he looked around Nightmare's room.

"Slow down, Cross! I don't think Nightmare ran away. His staff and Kevin are still here but... I found his clothes in the bathroom and it seem like someone torns it." Replied Error as he showed the clothes.

"W-what? Did something really happen?! Or he ripped it himself?!" Replied Cross with a serious tone. "I don't know! I'm not a seer. I can't predict future nor see past event in a flash! Let's just wait until tomorrow. If he still not home, we will just ask Dream to begin the operation." Cross looked at Error with a guilty expression.

"What? Are you okay, Cross?" Asked Error. "N-no... It just feel so wrong. I knew you want to escape from being a criminal but, this betrayal thing will scar three of us. We couldn't ever be friends with Nightmare. Like... Never." Error looked stress as he began to glitching because he was also frustrated with this whole scenario. If only they didn't get caught by Dream on that day... They don't have to betray their precious friend...

All of the sudden, Error got a message from Dream.

"Dream message us. Urgent meeting I guess." Said him. Cross just groaned and put away Nightmare stuff. He took a last glance as he remembered Blue's word.

"I am stupid..."

...