Panic at the sight of him

Third Pov

Nightmare ended up staying with Blue for one more night. Blue sighed as he closed the door behind him and teleported straight to the JR castle.

His presence was noticed by Ink and Error who was talking about something. Ink stared at Blue with confused looked.

"Didn't expect to see you today, hacker. What do you want, anyway?" Asked him with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Blue raised his fake grinned as he walked passed both of the skeleton. "I'm just going to see Dream. Need to ask something."

"Really? And what will we get if we tell you any information." Blue stopped as his eyes raised at Ink. "Listen here , you blank canvas bitch. I will just get what I want. Just finish your stupid plan with your so call boss. And if feel like I need to join, I will come." Blue scoffed as he glared at Error and walked away.

Error on the other side was confused with the way Blue act...

Has he always being acting like this all this time?

...

"Dream. I need to talk with you. Scoot away, you stupid Oreo." Blue pushed Cross away, causing the tall skeleton to groaned with annoyance.

Dream Sighed as he looked at Blue, expecting a stupid conversation.

What came out from Blue mouth next causing both Dream and Cross stared at the Swap skeleton in disbelief.

"Can I ask your permission to kill someone who violating someone?" Asked Blue with a stern face. Dream stood up as he stared at Blue. "Y-you. You want to kill someone? But you said you won't do any job which relate with violence and gore."

"That's Why I'm asking your permission, dumbass bird. May I kill them? Or you want to the job by your own hands? But still, I want their status end up dead..." Cross just listened to the conversation silently.

"Who is this person? I need to know and help them first. " Replied Dream back as he sit down.

Blue stayed silent and looked away. "Someone I know. Perhaps someone you know too. He don't want anyone to know about this. It's his privacy and I respect his decision. So, can you?" The wings skeleton just groaned as he rubbing his face with frustration.

"Ugh, fine. I will eliminate them. Just give me the list and I will check their background." Blue just nodded.

"I will tell you later... Also, why are you here anyway, you Oreo?" Stated Blue while glancing at Cross.

Cross just rolled his eyes as he stood up and went towards Dream office desk. "To update you guys about Nightmare of course. Why do you think ? I won't come here for fun just to see the person that I hate the most with my whole heart." Replied Cross as he stared at Dream.

Blue just gave Cross unsatisfied expression. "Go on then. I will listen to half of it if it's interesting." Replied Blue.

"Ugh, you are just the most annoying. Anyway, Nightmare was sick for this past few days and yesterday he wasn't home. I'm not sure where he gone but it's so not him cause Nightmare scared being abandon." replied Cross. Blue scoffed.

*"Of course he scared being abandon, you stupid asshole."* Thought Blue.

"Then, is he home yet?" Asked Dream. Cross shook his head. "He still not. But I believe he will be back. He is to weak to leave his demonic pet at home."

Dream nodded. "Keep an eye on him. When he finally home, make sure to ask him where he went and follow him if you could. That's all for today. Dismiss." Cross nodded as he looked back at Blue suspiciously.

"Ugh, sound like a damn stalker-" Blue suddenly felt a disturbance of the au as he stopped talking and looked at Dream.

"What? Are you okay, Blue?" The glitch skeleton shook his head as he created a portal and gave both Dream and Cross a last glance.

"I- I... I think it's the best if you guys rethink this whole plan of killing Nightmare. Don't do something you might regret later." And left both of the skeleton speechless.

"Hey, damn bird. Are you sure that is Blue." Asked Cross. Dream just stayed quite without looking away from the place Blue teleported...

...

Blue was rushing to the place they he felt the same weird aura before. He was stunned when he saw a familiar skeleton , standing under a huge tree with blood on his hand.

Blue brave himself even if the sight of the blood causing him tremble. "N-nightmare? What are you doing here?"

Nightmare flinched at the sight of Blue and began to attack the glitch without any hesitation. "DONT COME NEAR!" Screamed him angrily.

"Night! Its me! Blue! Snap out of it! You are panicking!" Shouted Blue back, trying to wake Nightmare up.

"GO AWAY! YOU WILL HURT ME TOO! GO AWAY!" Nightmare closed his head, shivering in fears as he walked a few step back, away from Blue.

"Night..." Blue took a deep breath. He was ready to be attack by Nightmare. He walked towards the smaller skeleton who shot a few bone towards him, but he dodged it easily.

Nightmare's eyes filled with tears as he closed his face with his arm, trying to stay in defence.

"I'm s-sorry, p-please don't hurt me- please don't hurt me, no more-" The smaller skeleton stayed silence when Blue suddenly hugged and secured him in those arms.

Nightmare breath uncontrollably as his sight began to seem hazy. "Night... Whose blood is that ... I won't hurt you. I need to know whose blood is that. What happen when I'm gone?" Nightmare began to sobbed as he buried his face into Blue's warm sweatshirt.

"It's okay... Cry first... I can always wait for you..." Comfort blue with a sad smiled covering his face.

...

Blue teleported both himself and Nightmare into another multiverse. "Where are we?" Whispered Nightmare with confusion.

"Another multiverse call Fluffy!Tale. Let's go meet the owner of the coffee shop name Ccino." Both of them walked in and saw a soft looking skeleton who is busy preparing order for other customers.

"Oh wow... You know a lot of people." Blue just grinned as he brought Nightmare towards one of the room.

"Let's sit here. Just relax yourself, okay?" Replied Blue with a soft tone. Nightmare smiled slightly and nodded.

...

"Ah, Hello there Dreamswap customer, Mr. Blue itself. Do you want anything?" The so call skeleton name Ccino entered the room and greet Blue with pure smile.

Blue smiled back as he ordered some desert for him and Nightmare. Then, he asked for extra healing session for Nightmare.

Ccino looked at Nightmare and smiled. "So your name also Nightmare? Nice to meet you, I'm Ccino." Nightmare smiled back, even tho he kinda confused.

"Nice to meet you , Ccino... Umm, what do you mean by the word, also? Is there another monster name Nightmare too?"

Ccino giggled as he sat next to Nightmare who flinched in surprised.

"I have met all type of Nightmare Au. You are new of course. Easy to say, The Original Nightmare sans is a friend of mine. Anyway, I'm sorry for what happen and... I know its not easy. I will try my best to heal the wounds and I hope you can stay strong , not for other people, but for yourself, okay?" Nightmare felt his tears flowing as he urgently wiped it away.

He felt ashamed of himself.

"Hey, it's not your fault. It's them. You are  never in the wrong, right Blue?" Blue agreed as he raised his thumb up.

Nightmare just giggled as he laid his head on Blue's shoulder. "I knew I'm never wrong ..." And slowly closed his eyes. Blue's expression become soften as he thank Ccino for the kind words.

"They didn't deserve this. Im just saying the fact and it all come from my very own soul. He deserves a world. He was misunderstood..." Replied Ccino with a small smiled as he left both of the skeleton alone...