Jin's Story

Jin's POV:

"The name is Yoshikawa Sujo. Learn my name and know my fucking face. This is not a game. You don't wanna fuck with me. If you do, you're already dead to me. Understand that this is no joke. I don't take things lightly. Once you're in...you never get out. Do what I say from the start? We'll have no problems at all. Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung...Those are no longer your names. You will go by Jin and V."

My cousin told me about this man; he's evil as hell. I hope I never have to fight him.

"Your first target...Jeon Jungkook."

I'm an assassin. I like to kill people who hurt others so they can feel what it's like to be destroyed. It's what they deserve for doing wrong in this world.

He showed us a picture of the boy.

"You find this boy. You kill this boy. Do you understand? He is a threat to me."

That's a young high school boy. What could he have possibly done? He didn't even tell us the reason why he's a threat to him. I don't like killing someone if there isn't a valid reason. In my book, if there's not a good enough reason, I'm not doing it. It just doesn't make sense to me to kill an innocent person, especially someone still in school. 

"I'm counting on you two to get the job done. Can I rely on you, Jin and V..."

For once, I'm actually skeptical about killing someone.

Neither I, nor this other V guy, said anything to him. We ended up sitting there in silence.

"I already have a job for the both of you so you don't seem suspicious in the outside world. You will pose as models for the Gucci industry. I've come up with fake, identical portfolios that have already been accepted by the company. You're both all set to go. Blow your cover and you'll answer to me. Any questions?"

Neither of us said anything.

"Good."

Yoshikawa wanted us to start right away so the next day, I got up bright and early

Yoshikawa wanted us to start right away so the next day, I got up bright and early. After that talk Yoshikawa gave us, I asked him 'why Gucci,' and he said because the boy loved Gucci. I felt so weird about doing this because he still didn't tell us why he wanted him dead. He only told us his name, age, his school, and that he likes Gucci a lot.

My stomach was grumbling, but it wasn't because I was hungry. 

How am I supposed to know how badly to hurt this kid when I don't know what he did?

Whatever. I'm an assassin. I will do what I need to do so I don't get killed.

I walked over to the mirror and stared at myself.