Only The Beginning [xxx] (FINAL CHAPTER)

Taehyung's POV:

I could already feel the sun shining directly into my eyes when I woke up the next morning. I didn't wanna open my eyes because it was too early, but I felt someone running their fingers through my hair multiple times. I popped open my eyes and saw Jungkook playing with my hair.

My eyes widened, as I took a breath and stared at him.

"Jungkook," I said softly, reaching over to hug him. "You're awake." I whispered a quick 'thank you' in my head to myself.

"Hey," he smiled. "You have bed head."

I ruffled up my hair a little and tried to flatten it out. "I'm so happy you're okay. The doctor said you were in a coma and didn't know when you were going to wake up." I wanted to say a little more, but I didn't wanna overwhelm him with my feelings.

"Yeah, they told me," he confirmed. "When I woke up, they were already in the room checking on me. They were surprised I didn't stay in a coma too long."

I'm surprised, too. I breathed out deeply in relief. "You're one of the lucky ones."

"True, although I told the doctor I couldn't feel my legs and they said it was because of the crash. They told me I'll feel sensation again in a couple weeks."

A couple weeks? Damn. "That's good," I smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"I want something to eat," Jungkook said, hearing his own stomach growl. "I'm gonna get food."

"I'll get it for you!" I stood up. "Is soup okay?"

"Taehyung..." I paused my movements. "Thank you for being a sweet boyfriend to me, but I need the exercise. I can use a wheelchair for now. I swear I'm alright," he smiled again. "If you want to be helpful, I could use a little help setting up the wheelchair."

I saw the wheelchair tucked under the bed. I opened it and set it up for him to sit in.

"You want something to eat or drink?" Jungkook asked me reaching the door.

"I'll have whatever you have."

Jungkook's POV:

I was strolling the halls looking for the café area. I didn't know where I was going, but I was determined to find it.

The wheelchair was kind of fun so I decided to roll myself faster.